Question from mrspartanlord

Mirror Mood?

I cant unlock the special and lightning cup for mirror mood? How do i do this?

mrspartanlord provided additional details:

Well i have 3 stars on all the things thare gold? so now what

black-89 answered:

beat aIl the cups in 150cc and you get mirror mode (not mood) Probably 1, 2, or 3 stars will do it. im not sure
2 0

Answers

Badali714 answered:

Same way as always, beat boths Cups in first place and the next one will unlock.
0 0

light_rock_zz answered:

Mirror Mode is a very difficult mode and is unique. The whole track is flipped (A left turn becomes a right turn and vice versa). It is therefore difficult to secure a good position, as you are not used to a track being completely flipped around. The A.I.s are also getting extremely difficult.

Therefore, it isn't surprising that you can't unlock Special Cup and Lightning Cup for 150cc mirror mode. To unlock the two cups, you MUST get the Gold Trophy for Star Cup and Leaf Cup respectively. This is a tough feat thanks to rather difficult tracks already (DK Pass, Airship Fortress, Choco Mountain are all pretty hard tracks), worse thing is being flipped around, and a super hard A.I.
1 2

kelvinsoberalor answered:

You have to beat the last two cups you've unlocked WITHOUT Action Replay Codes
0 1

prsflnt answered:

Yes it's Mirror mode, (not mood). You have to win all the 150cc cups in the Gold trophy. Or better!, 1, 2 or 3 stars.
1 0

FireCharizard answered:

You must complete a cup or finish the set.
0 1

smashbrosbar21 answered:

In order to unlock the Special Cup in Mirror Mode, you must obtain a Gold Cup on the Star Cup in Mirror Mode. In order to unlock the Lightning Cup in Mirror Mode, you must obtain a Gold Cup on the Leaf Cup in Mirror Mode. If you are sure that you have completed the Star and Leaf Cups in Mirror Mode with a Gold Cup, then there may be a possibility that your game is glitched. However, just try to play them again without using any sort of cheat or code and then should get the Special and Lightning Cups in Mirror Mode. Hope this helps!
0 0

Fire_Arrow27 answered:

You don't actually need to get 1, 2, or 3 stars. I never got above an A rating when I played the Mirror cups.
1 1