How do I beat last hard mission at the top of ds screen?

1. In hard mode at last mission, how can I beat the top of ds screen. Which co I will use at the top and which Ai will use? Oh yeah the below don't worry. I will use codebreaker thing it only works at below not the above ds screen.

User Info: kaitoshion12

kaitoshion12 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. If you're cheating already, you might as well send as many reinforcements up to the top screen as possible, like bombers etc.

You can choose whoever you want to go up top and the AI will always be Kindle.

User Info: CO_Mel

CO_Mel - 5 years ago 1 1
  2. this answer may be a pretty dastardly late, but i answer anyway :P
    the second battle can't be lost kinda, except if you send sami, if you do you might need to send reinforcements every now and then

aside from that, i made the combo of jake on your battle(due to the huge plain between your base and the Grand Bolt, as well as jake being similiar to andy, and all-rounder)
    and Hawke on the second front, he's an all rounder wit 10% more attack, and a SCOP that can turn the tides in your favor

yes yes, their tag break is the standard Dual Strike - 100%, but meh, hachi and sensei's tag break is Grizzled Vets - 100% and they can still mop up some youngsters :D

User Info: urban123456789

urban123456789 - 4 years ago 0 0