Question from SeraphimMajesty

Friend Codes Problem?

Every time I enter a friend code it says that there is an error in the friend code I enter. I have triple checked every code I have entered and tried just about every code I have found on the forums but it always says there was an error in the code I enter.

What am I doing wrong?

My friend code is 2966-2917-0593 btw

DigiBetti asked for clarification:

Do you know what version of the game you have? US, UK, JP, etc.? To clarify, US versions can only connect via friend codes with other US versions, UK with UK and so on. The problem could be that the friend codes you are trying to enter are from different version of the game.

thescruffypuppy asked for clarification:

I have a US version- 1334 2763 1182 to try again. I will try yours to see if we can figure this out.

stephenrich5 answered:

I'm having the same problem. I've tried three different codes and I keep getting the error message. My friend code is 2021-4637-3109 btw

*edit* Actually, the second code you provided worked with mine, but I still get the error for your first code.
0 0

Friend Code problem? Answered pichikid
Friend codes please?!!?!?!?!?! Answered Gamer4124
I need friend codes. Please? Answered Zh13
Any friend codes? Answered eaglekid10
I need friend codes? Answered neoaks