Question from Spoogles69

Chest near Odin?

If you go to the room where you fought Odin (the underwater cave south of Selena) and walk all the way up to the right wall, you can see a treasure chest on the other side of two walls. I've looked in a couple of online guides and explored a bit myself and simply could not find a way to get to the treasure chest. I'm sure it's nothing too amazing but I just have to check! Anyone know how to get to it?

Spoogles69 provided additional details:

Maybe its a programmers glitch? I'm really tempted to get a printed guide and see what it says about it. I can't find any guides online that even mention it! But thank you for at least checking it out and showing me that I'm not insane.

Spoogles69 provided additional details:

Saronia Castle you say... I'll look into this, thank you very much. If I can find where the passage is, I'll post it.

Spoogles69 provided additional details:

I can't seem to verify the secret passage in Saronia Castle. The only passage I found does lead to a good number of chests but not the one that is in the room next to where you fight Odin. Has anyone else found the way to this elusive chest?

2Lazy4You answered:

Ive found the treasure chest ure talking about. There are actually 2 of them. How to get it? Go to Saronia Castle Entrance, and go to the door on the left, the one with the 2 mages. There is a hidden passage on the right. Keep following the path and you'll end up in a dark room. Walk to the end and there are the two treasure chests u wanted to see. They contain phenix downs.
2 0

Answers

Orihime answered:

I believe you're in Saronia Catacombs? I see the treasure chest you're talking about and I can't get to it either! Strange, because when I checked records in Gysahl, it says I opened 100% of the treasure chests...
0 0

bmetallaoui answered:

You can only get it by going through a secret passage in Saronia Castle. But i can not remember where the passage is.
1 1

Seferaga answered:

That secret passage is in Saronia Castle. I don't have my game, so I can't give exact details, but check my FAQ. In section "{24} Saronia Kingdom" it tells you how to get it.
0 0

How do I beat Odin? Answered karateman13
Onion knight lv 99? Open Willianto
How to find rare monster fury? Open Willianto
Where can I find/get demonic weapons ? Answered gibson1014
What level should I be in order to complete the World of Darkness? Answered Tza_Tsi