How do I get my toad spell to work?

1. I try over and over to cast it with my white mage, but the group never turns to toads. Also, I cannot get my thief to open the sealed doors in Castle Argus.

User Info: NeiliaKrumm

NeiliaKrumm - 7 years ago
    Ok, I'll try that with the thief. But with the toad problem, I have already taught my mage the spell. When I try to use it, there's a green flash all around the group but they don't change.
    Oh.... and thanks!

User Info: NeiliaKrumm

NeiliaKrumm - 7 years ago

1. Once u hit all party members smoke shoots up on the leading person and he will appear as a toad. If that dosent work try switching jobs and casting it. Red mages, white mages, devouts and sages can all use toad.

User Info: zeldamasterds00

zeldamasterds00 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. You have to first get it and teach it to a white mage,first go into magic and select Toad and hit "All Party Members" to turn them into toads.
    And to open doors with a thief they be the first in the party, the person walking around on the screen.

User Info: zeldamasterds00

zeldamasterds00 - 7 years ago 0 0