How come everytime I buy a badge it goes on Luigi?

1. I want to have both the great and excellent badges on but they are both on luigis side. Mario only has the mushroom badge

User Info: loridaniels7

loridaniels7 - 6 years ago

1. Wrong place to post this question. This tab is used to ask and answer questions about the DS not DS games.

User Info: cr4zyyxm4n

cr4zyyxm4n - 6 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. According to IGN's Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story DS game guide:

Mario's badges are Mushroom, Powerful, Bonus, and Bro.

Luigi's badges are Good, Great, Excellent!, and Excellent!!

guides.ign.com/guides/14286429/page_11.html

Note: Cut and paste the link to your web browser.

User Info: eigafan

eigafan (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 2
  2. You Buy them at the badge shop you see later in the game (the toad mall) to get the Exelent!! badge mario and luigi must bot be over level 40

User Info: PuddingFlour

PuddingFlour - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. The red badges are for mario and the green badges are for luigi

User Info: firedragon1302

firedragon1302 - 6 years ago 1 1
  4. The good/great/excellent badges are for Luigi, these determine how powerful the badge is going to be and also the type of style you have to pull off. For example If I have the great badge on Luigi and then I pull a good jump against a goomba ( Using either character) then the badge bar would not fill up as a good is below a great.
    Excellent >Great>Good>OK
    But if I was to pull of an excellent move while wearing a great badge then the badge bar would fill.

So the mario badges decide what the effect of the badge will be, such as it will heal you/ make you stronger etc.

Also the higher level the luigi badge ( Such as excellent is higher level than great) The stronger the badges effect will be but the harder it will be to obtain.

User Info: lukeyk

lukeyk - 6 years ago 1 1
  5. I agree with (cr4zyyxm4n.) This is only QUESTIONS 4 DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Anyway (firedragon1302) is right.......

I guess........

User Info: KillerScythe

KillerScythe - 6 years ago 1 0