Question from Cosmos35

Does the DSi XL have a gba slot?

Because that would be awesome, and I might have to buy a new DS lite but I still need a gba slot.

eigafan answered:

No it doesn't have GBA slot. It is almost identical to a DSi except for it's larger brighter screens, extra capacity battery, and an extra pen-sized stylus. If you need a GBA slot get a new DS Lite. Here is a comparison of the Japanese DSi LL (XL) with the other DS versions:

Note: Cut and paste the link to your web browser.
1 1

KeyBlade999 answered:

The original DS/DS Lite have the GBA slots, as do the GBA, GBA SP, and the Game Boy Player (GC accessory).

The DSi/DSi XL/DSi LL do NOT have any GBA slots. However, they CAN download games/applications, browse the 'Net, and more...
0 1

Slot 2 Cover? Answered toxic1212
With the new DS having an sd card slot will we be able to download nes games from the wii to play on it? Answered schizoholic
How much should i sell my DSi for? Unanswered ChelseaBub
How much should i sell my DS's for? Unanswered ChelseaBub
L button? Open Jaredthemann7