Question from Shakirmoledina

Which multiplayer games can be played on ONE DS?

Which games on the DS have the option to play multiplayer on the same Nintendo DS (NOT talking about single cart wifi).? So far I have been told Catan and Advance Wars and i checked PDC Darts which has this option.

Shakirmoledina provided additional details:

actually these games require more than one DS but only one cart. I wanted to know which games require ONE DS and ONE cart, as if you want to play with only one DS in the house

RaikouTGC answered:

Yeah I misread the intent. Uno/Skip-Bo/Uno Freefall is another that has this. I think maybe most of the classic Board game titles may have this option.
0 0

Answers

RaikouTGC answered:

There are many unfortunately i doubt anyone knows them all or that there is a list. I can add to your list

Mario Kart DS
LOZ Phantom Houglass
LOZ Spirit Tracks
Sonic Rush
0 1

KeyBlade999 answered:

No, Raikou, those are DS Download Play (at least, the Mario Kart DS is).

What you mean is a game that can passed back-and-forth from one person to another, with no Wi-Fi or anything, just that DS. All that I know of is the Scrabble 2007/2009 editions.
1 0