Question from Hippsta123

HELP!! How do i save my game?

I have recently been playing Pokemon Diamond Version, and i keep creating a new game bacause i might be unhappy with the one i have but recently i have wanted to create another profile, but it keeps coming up with a message saying, "There is already a saved game file, It is impossible to save"
i have been going to the instruction manual and looking up information about it, but it dosnt tell me anything about my problem, then i tried looking up the Nintendo website but that dosnt help me either

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

Answers

tecarmel answered:

You can only have one save profile on Pokemon Diamond. If you want to start a new one, you must delete the old one first.
1 0

saahil98 answered:

Press "start", select "save" from drop down menu and press "A". It will prompt and give some warnings that a saved game file already exists that it will overwrite an existing saved game. Press "Yes" ..it will say "are you sure?"..you will say "Yes". and the new game will be saved. Wait until it confirms that the game has been saved.
0 0