Question from dark_luigi257

How to put a save file into a ds game?

Hello i am trying to put my .sav file into my Pokemon Diamond game cartridge is there anyway possible because i really don't want to pirate games anymore and I'm staying legit now and i'm wondering how to put these files in the ds games so my file can be in the real cartridge thank you very much for your help

MasterOtenko answered:

shunyweb.info/convert.php

But yeah, the easiest way would probably be getting an Action Replay DS Max, and then convert the .sav to a .duc or whatever, then using the ARDSM to move it onto the game card.
2 0

Answers

LordAndrew answered:

I've found a tool to convert Action Replay saves to .sav files, but not the other way around. I recommend you keep searching. Even if one of us did find something, we wouldn't really be able to talk about here, because there's pretty much a blanket ban on this kind of thing..
0 2

Wallydraigle answered:

I assume you're playing on a flash card. There's a program you can download and use to do this called NDS Backup Tool, by Rudolph. Unless you have a slot 2 card you'll have to set up an FTP server on your computer which you can stream from over WIFI. Apparently I can't link in answers but there are sites which explain how to do it. You'll have to search.
1 2

dantheman81 answered:

The only way i know is with the new dsi's you can get a usb connecter cord
0 1

Sparkayy answered:

This is only possible on Flash Cards, replace your already made save file with the downloaded one and it should work (Check versions)
0 1