Question from Fallen0nMyHead0

I can't find my IP address?

Alright, I've looked on the internet, I've found my own IP address, I've tried everything I can think of, but I just can't connect to the internet on my DSi. Idk what the problem is. It connects and 1 millisecond before it ends it always says

Log into your router and find the DSi on the list. If you don't know which is the DSi, log onto the router, write down everything there, log into the Internet on the DSi, and then find what was added.

That is the only way to find the IP Address.

If you want more help, post what your problem actually is instead of just stopping in the middle of the sentence.

You can contact your Internet Service Provider[ISP] and ask them to solve the problem.They will help you.

If you need to find the Internet IP address visit the site IP-Details.com here it shows the details like ISP(Internet Service Provider),IP location,country,latitude,longitude etc..