Question from idroppedmypsp

When i start up my DS it freezes during the intro, is this normal?

I just turn it off and then turn it on and it works

Espilan answered:

A common cause for this, from my personal experience, is when a DS card or GBA cart is removed or already partially-removed from the system while it is being turned on. Please make sure that your DS or GBA game is fully-inserted, and do not remove either one while powering the system on or while not actually playing either one.

If the problem persists despite this:
There is a chance that the DS or GBA slot on the system itself needs to be cleaned out, possibly having dust and whatnot if you let the system sit without anything occupying the slots while not in use. If that turns out NOT to be the case, I would consider contacting Nintendo.
4 0

Answers

hangid answered:

It's not normal but it should be OK. If it starts to not work at all you should contact NIntendo.
1 0

superluigi608 answered:

Yes this happened to someone I know. Remove all the games and clean the slots out (Example: Blowing in it) and put them back in and turn it on and see if that helps. Also make sure you not knocking GBA out or anything like that.
1 0