Question from scape2heaven

Is there a way to get Nintendo Club Points (Coins) faster?

Since the list of games that earn you coins in the Nintendo Club is very small, it takes long time to earn you a better status (gifts). Is there a way to help you earn points faster or even free?
If I start a topic in the board to gather registration codes, does anyone think is against any moral issue?

Mazinga_Zetto answered:

I don't think there any free ways.

What you could do is do the list thing (Not sure if it is even up yet) Where you can say you're getting a game, get the game and register it and you get 10 extra coins.

You can go on eBay, find cheap games that are on the list and get them. You could try making that topic, although some people will definitely have a problem and I'm not sure if you can get modded for it (Prolly not, but just to be safe, I wouldn't) You can also try your friends for some systems and games... I'm sure most people don't even bother to register.

Hope this helps.
1 0

Answers

Fatprat answered:

If you start a topic, people might want it too. In regards to private messages, I don't know if Gamefaqs has it, and so anyone posting up their code might be quickly stolen by others for their own use.

I'd suggest getting friends with a lot of games, and registering their codes, if they don't mind. I have a friend who doesn't really care about these kinds of things, so I just register his products on my account.
1 0