Question from gamehippieabc

How much will gamestop give you for a ds lite?

ReconUnit answered:

When I traded mine in, I got $70 and I think that's the standard rate.
2 0

Answers

shimmy6 answered:

Gamestop will give you $45 in store credit or $36 cash for a DS Lite.
2 4

devlman answered:

I know game crazy was having a promotion, 90 for a ds lite and 60 for a regular ds (in store credit if put towards a dsi), not sure on gamestop.
1 3

vtwesley answered:

Based on promotional pricing, I traded my lite in for $70 to go toward a DSi. I usually don't use them because their pricing is normally terrible on everything. This was unusually fair though. Kudos to them.
2 2

dantheman81 answered:

Game stop gives u 70 bucks today but tommorow i think around 40 but if u sell your ds remeber to bring charger!
2 1

tgoldberg answered:

If you trade in your DS Lite for a dsi, you'll get $70.00. But, heres a tip: DON'T get a dsi. They removed the GameBoy Advance slot and reduced the battery life by 5 hours on dsi. Does that really sound like a good deal to you?
2 4

invisiblespike answered:

70 $ For a dslite to dsi. even if there is no gba slot and a shorter battery that's why you buy a car charger or just leave it on it's charger while you play at home. that and it prpbably has better wifi connecters than the really bad dslite's.
1 1

-Unowninator- answered:

The DS lite gets you $70 off; the regular DS gets you $50 off, and the GBA SP gets you $20 off.
0 0

youjustlost answered:

Not enough. Sell it on eBay, unless the aforementioned deals sound good to you.

Get a DSi, though. Apart from the lack of GBA slot and shorter battery life, it's better in just about every way. For example, I'm typing this from my DSi's Opera Browser, free to own when you connect to DSi Ware.
0 0

Selling DS lite at Gamestop for Store Credit? Open kandk732
How much will gamestop give me for my ds? Answered urielparra123
How much is a ds lite? Answered futureTrunks374
How much will i get for an old DS Lite? Answered REAPERRyoka
looking after my DS lite?. Open StarlightHunter