How much will gamestop give you for a ds lite?

1. How much will gamestop give you for a ds lite?

User Info: gamehippieabc

gamehippieabc - 7 years ago

1. When I traded mine in, I got $70 and I think that's the standard rate.

User Info: ReconUnit

ReconUnit - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Gamestop will give you $45 in store credit or $36 cash for a DS Lite.

User Info: shimmy6

shimmy6 - 7 years ago 2 4
  2. I know game crazy was having a promotion, 90 for a ds lite and 60 for a regular ds (in store credit if put towards a dsi), not sure on gamestop.

User Info: devlman

devlman - 7 years ago 1 3
  3. Based on promotional pricing, I traded my lite in for $70 to go toward a DSi. I usually don't use them because their pricing is normally terrible on everything. This was unusually fair though. Kudos to them.

User Info: vtwesley

vtwesley - 7 years ago 2 2
  4. Game stop gives u 70 bucks today but tommorow i think around 40 but if u sell your ds remeber to bring charger!

User Info: dantheman81

dantheman81 - 7 years ago 2 1
  5. If you trade in your DS Lite for a dsi, you'll get $70.00. But, heres a tip: DON'T get a dsi. They removed the GameBoy Advance slot and reduced the battery life by 5 hours on dsi. Does that really sound like a good deal to you?

User Info: tgoldberg

tgoldberg - 7 years ago 2 4
  6. 70 $ For a dslite to dsi. even if there is no gba slot and a shorter battery that's why you buy a car charger or just leave it on it's charger while you play at home. that and it prpbably has better wifi connecters than the really bad dslite's.

User Info: invisiblespike

invisiblespike - 7 years ago 1 1
  7. The DS lite gets you $70 off; the regular DS gets you $50 off, and the GBA SP gets you $20 off.

User Info: -Unowninator-

-Unowninator- - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. Not enough. Sell it on eBay, unless the aforementioned deals sound good to you.

Get a DSi, though. Apart from the lack of GBA slot and shorter battery life, it's better in just about every way. For example, I'm typing this from my DSi's Opera Browser, free to own when you connect to DSi Ware.

User Info: youjustlost

youjustlost - 7 years ago 0 0