Question from gamehippieabc

How much will gamestop give you for a ds lite?

From: ReconUnit 5 years ago

When I traded mine in, I got $70 and I think that's the standard rate.

Gamestop will give you $45 in store credit or $36 cash for a DS Lite.

I know game crazy was having a promotion, 90 for a ds lite and 60 for a regular ds (in store credit if put towards a dsi), not sure on gamestop.

Based on promotional pricing, I traded my lite in for $70 to go toward a DSi. I usually don't use them because their pricing is normally terrible on everything. This was unusually fair though. Kudos to them.

Game stop gives u 70 bucks today but tommorow i think around 40 but if u sell your ds remeber to bring charger!

If you trade in your DS Lite for a dsi, you'll get $70.00. But, heres a tip: DON'T get a dsi. They removed the GameBoy Advance slot and reduced the battery life by 5 hours on dsi. Does that really sound like a good deal to you?

70 $ For a dslite to dsi. even if there is no gba slot and a shorter battery that's why you buy a car charger or just leave it on it's charger while you play at home. that and it prpbably has better wifi connecters than the really bad dslite's.

The DS lite gets you $70 off; the regular DS gets you $50 off, and the GBA SP gets you $20 off.

Not enough. Sell it on eBay, unless the aforementioned deals sound good to you.

Get a DSi, though. Apart from the lack of GBA slot and shorter battery life, it's better in just about every way. For example, I'm typing this from my DSi's Opera Browser, free to own when you connect to DSi Ware.