Question from sarevokmb

Is there any way to check your battery charge level?

I always find it annoying to bring my DS on a trip, when the power light is green, only to have it change red a few moments later. Is there any way to check the level of charge?

-RPG-dude- answered:

Like people have said, the Home Screen has an indicator on the top screen. The battery light also changes.

And if you're looking to take your DS on a trip, I recommend charging it the night before. If you're going on an overnight trip, take your charger with you. Also, if you need to conserve power, play on the lowest brightness setting (if on DS Lite).

I've also heard that playing without sound (volume 0) helps, but I've never really believed that. Try it if you want.
0 0

Answers

TMola answered:

Start it without a game inside, you should see the battery indicator on the top right. It's not very accurate, but better than nothing.
0 0

insanefreddy answered:

When you first turn on your ds and you come to the menu look at the top screen there, on the far top right. There is a little battery you can tell from that.
0 0

RaditzLord answered:

The start menu has a battery indecator.
0 0

haloguy888 answered:

I overlooked the Start Menu part. >.<

The earlier above answers are correct. The battery indicator on the top right and the color Green or Red.
0 0

Dash_Jr answered:

Actually, the Icon at the top of the screen in the DS Home menu shows whether the battery is good or needs charging....
0 0

jdyoungs answered:

Just bring a car charger =D
0 0