Question from UrbanStain

Why doesn't my touch screen work?

Hello! Whenever i use my touch screen, it clicks in the wrong place. For example, when i click the "of" in the sentence "Why is the love of the dog?", it would click "is' instead. Make sense? Please help! Thanks!

UrbanStain provided additional details:

Doesn't work. It always stays the same all the time. Thanks anyway!

Answers

AndreasSE answered:

Press the Settings button (small DS icon at the bottom) on the DS menu (hold START on boot if Auto Mode is enabled). Select the yellow button to the far right and press the [+] button until it completes.
0 0

a_fartn_Spartan answered:

Hit the +'s exactly, because it calibrates the touch screen. But Andreas SE is right. Go to the DS picture on the bottom of the screen where you select your game, go to the yellow crosshair-looking thing, and do what it says to calibrate your touch screen.
0 0

a_fartn_Spartan answered:

Sorry that that didn't work, try calibrating badly, like too much to the left or right, and see if that works.
0 0

Where can I buy a Screen Protector for my Touch Screen? Answered Polaricey123
What's up with my touch screen? Answered bubblybubba
How can I fix my touch screen? Open stuffz0rz
Touch Screen? Open WahidXD
Why can't I calibrate the touch screen? Open moogles_kupo