Question from blaster_master

Why my action replay not opening on DS?

All of a sudden my ds wont recognize my action replay(with or without a game), but i can still paly a game by itself just fine.When i put in the action replay it just takes me to main screen saying nothing is in the ds card slot.I reset the DS since i cant reset the replay and tht didnt work.Any ideas?

evanta1 answered:

If you are using a DSI, they haven't made the new AR yet. I think it comes out in December, and you are supposed to be able to transfer codes via wireless. If you are using a DS Lite, then I will have to explain this thoroughly. There is a set amount a time for a device to continue working. The internal battery may be dead, in which case use your warranty if you have one. If you use online codes, people are mean and they create codes that destroy your AR, your game, and SOMETIMES your DS. I am sorry, it's happened to me twice, but there is nothing you can do about it. Sorry, I really am.
0 0