Connecting DSi to TV?

1. Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to connect the DSi to the TV so as to play DS games on it? I've read that the DSi can connect to the Wii, but what purpose does this serve. Thanks in advance.

User Info: ainulindale27

ainulindale27 - 7 years ago

1. The DSi cannot connect to a TV.

User Info: yellowversion

yellowversion - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I dont know also i want to know too and I havent got a will

User Info: GigaGamer95

GigaGamer95 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. No, that isn't possible. I don't actually have a DSi, but I have a DS Lite, and I know that my DS Lite can not connect to my television. Only the GBA with the GameCube can do that. The DSi (or in my case, Lite) can connect to the Wii via DS Download Play. These are just demos and are only temporary. The DSi does have DSi Ware, though, which is simillar to WiiWare.

*Note: I own a DS Lite and am somewhat unsure if the DSi can connect to the TV. The DSi is completely different from the DS Lite (and at the same time simillar) and therefore this is somewhat of a hypothesis. Do not blame/flame if I am incorrect.

User Info: SimHelper022

SimHelper022 - 7 years ago 1 2
  3. there are two current ways. the first is a clunky thing that just attaches to the top screen but i haven't looked into that kind much and i'm not sure if that connects to tv. The second requires you to open your dsi to hardwire it in which is risky but it does show both screens in relatively good quality whereas the first just shows the top screen.

User Info: jjmr555

jjmr555 - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. The first does connect to tv. Here's where i got the info but both links on it are useless. www.siliconera.com/2006/08/24/play-your-nintendo-ds-on-your-tv/

User Info: jjmr555

jjmr555 - 6 years ago 0 1