Cursed Watering can?

1. I can't seem to find it, and it's the last one I need.
    Is it normal for it to not be on any of the floors where you can get a cursed tool?
    I've been through the 3rd mine multiple times (at least, to the last floor where you can get a tool) and never gotten the cursed watering can.
    Is this just bad luck, or am I doing something wrong?

User Info: MrGandW1

MrGandW1 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. It's just bad luck.

If you save on a floor where you can find a cursed tool then dig up the floor reload if you don't find anything.

That's what I do.

User Info: Harvestdude

Harvestdude - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Cursed Tools are somewhat rare, and when you get a tool, it cannot be gotten again. i.e. at first, you have 1 out of 6. Then, if you got one, the chances would be 5 out of 2, and so on.

Note that the cursed tools can only be located at the floors of: 24, 35, 48, 52, 68, 71, 87, 99, 106, 118, 124, 135, 142, 153, 162, 178, 185 and 193.

User Info: ge0zz

ge0zz - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Bad luck...
    go to the floor that have cursed tool.before you dig up,save the game.
    then dig until you get the cursed tool.remember the place of cursed tool,load the game and dig at that place.the cursed tool will be different.repeat that until you get cursed watering can.
    try it!!

User Info: yugatha

yugatha - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Help I want a watering can ?? Unresolved
Cursed .....? Answered
Cursed accessories? Answered
Cursed tools? Answered
My rucksack is cursed? Answered