How can i get married?

1. I not sure how you get married and i would always wish i could marry Lumina. Can someone please help me.

User Info: CherryBlossom27

CherryBlossom27 - 6 years ago

1. I WANTED to marry her too but I gave up. Give her gifts like diamonds and flowers but her best gift is relax tea. See all her heart events. Check a walkthrough for that. Also, upgrade your house and save 60 harvest sprites in order to marry her. When you get her heart red, buy the blue feather from Karen at the supermarket over the phone. P.S. do NOT trigger her and Rocks cut scenes or Rock will steal her away!

User Info: NintendoGirl12

NintendoGirl12 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. She also likes necklaces and brooches. You can find it in the Dig Site.

User Info: ivan012345

ivan012345 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Actually, a tip for the Rival's Heart Events. It would NEVER trigger if the girl has a MUCH HIGHER HEART COLOR for YOU. (For example, Lumina has a yellow for you, then her and rock's black, purple and blue would NEVER TAKE PLACE)

Upgrade your house to the max, then buy everything from the TV Shopping Network. Also get her to 65535 AP to make sure. Buy the Blue Feather from the Supermarket and use it ONLY WHEN HER AP ARE QUITE HIGH, so that if she rejects, the color will remain the same. Get her AP back to 65535, then annoy her with the feather, then she would eventually accept.

Hope I Helped?

User Info: ge0zz

ge0zz - 6 years ago 0 0