Everyone's friendship level resets to 0 every day. why?

1. I finally got the love band thing that shows everyone's friendship and affection levels and I give lumina a flower every day and her affection goes to 300 and friendship to 3 then the next day it resets to 0. It does this for every character in the game... anyone know how to fix this?

User Info: treewizard666

treewizard666 - 6 years ago

1. You are probably littering. I was doing this in my game, too. You can't even throw weeds back on the ground, or people's friendship and affection points drop. If you're clearing fields in town, either use the sickle or put everything you pick up in your bag. You can drop anything you want in your own fields or use the trash can in your house.

User Info: Vicki_M

Vicki_M - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You must be doing something wrong in your game, like dump something anywhere, like grass, junk ore etc.
    you can save them in rucksack and ship/sell them so it can increase your profit.

User Info: yugatha

yugatha - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. you should pick everything up and on days 3, 8, 13, 18 you should go to the Inn on the second floor where you will find Van.
    YOu should sell him all the weeds, flowers, grass.
    you make lots of money thats what I did for the first year and then I was rich with in about one season. I think.

User Info: ThiCup

ThiCup - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. you should pick everything up and on days 3, 8, 13, 18 you should go to the Inn on the second floor where you will find Van.

User Info: ThiCup

ThiCup - 5 years ago 0 0