Where do i find the fishing rod?

1. Can you help me find the fishing rod ???????????????

User Info: ldcb

ldcb - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Go into the house of Galen on Saturday between 12:00pm and 2:00 pm. Make sure you have NOT got any equipped tools at the time you go in!!! Also, if you are in the beginning of the game it might help if you talk to the Galen and Nina on the day before (the Friday before you' ll try to get it.)

If this does not work:
    -Try again a week later (weather might be of influence, but I' m not sure of that...)
    -Talk to Galen and Nina every day for a couple of days.
    -Raise some friendship with Galen and Nina.

I hope this will answer your question.

User Info: crrool

crrool - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. It should be a rainy saturday mate.

User Info: yucoco

yucoco - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I don't want to object in anything, but the friendship you have between Galen and/or Nina doesn't matter. You have no need to raise their friendship, and taking the time out of your day to talk to them is a no-need matter. If you insist on the idea that you have to befriend them first, then go ahead :) Also, weather has no affect to whether you can get the fishing rod or not. I have two files and both got the fishing rod on the first week of spring. File one was 11AM Saturday. It was sunny and i haven't talk to them since the beginning of the game. File two was the same deal except it was raining and it was 1PM.
    The way to get the fishing rod is with these steps. First, make sure it's Saturday and that you have nothing equipped to your red tool equip box. Second, you can be on your way to Galen and Nina's house around 11AM or later. The latest is probably 3PM, since I'm not sure when they enter or leave their house. Make sure they're in their house and not out. Once you enter the house, a cut scene should trigger and you'll receive the fishing rod. If the cut scene doesn't trigger, then you may have to re-enter the house a few more times. If it still doesn't work, don't lose hope. Just try again next week :D

User Info: BabyAznHero421

BabyAznHero421 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. There is no answer to my question!!!!! Where is vestas shop!!!!!!

User Info: Zoomma

Zoomma - 3 years ago 0 0