Question from CisYu

Lumina's Black heart event?

How can I trigger Lumina's black heart event?
i've tried like what the faq said. I went to Romana's Mansion on Winter at 7.30pm-08.00pm but i still cant trigger it. please help me

slothgrl asked for clarification:

Wait, I went to the villa @ 7:30pm in spring and she and Romana were fighting or somthin'. Ithey asked me 2 pick a side and i said romana was wrong but her heart is GrAy!

Saphrinka answered:

Try every day you can between 7:30 pm to 8:00 pm, any weather condition you can, any season. I can't remember if it was sunny or not when I've triggered it, but I don't necessarily think it has to be a sunny day. (What heart color is she at right now, by the way?)

ALSO: If/when you trigger it, be sure to answer "Sebastian is wrong." Yes, it sounds pretty backwards, but the whole idea is to help the ladies realize that it's a petty argument. By doing that, you not only gain affection from everyone, but Lumina's affection also gains an even BIGGER boost from that answer.
2 0

Answers

karllopez141 answered:

Trie doing difffent days that what i did.
1 0

Random_Person12 answered:

To get her heart evemt you have to enter the mansion between 7:30 and 8:00, it has to be sunny and it does NOT have to be winter i triggered it on the day 3 of spring in the first year.
0 1

slothgrl answered:

PM or AM, dude? hehe...dude
0 1

brobrad9877 answered:

It's easy, i just went in to her house around six o'clock when she's playing her piano and it triggered right away. It can be any day as far as i know. Say that Sebastian is wrong and everyone's happy.
0 1