Lumina's Black heart event?

1. How can I trigger Lumina's black heart event?
    i've tried like what the faq said. I went to Romana's Mansion on Winter at 7.30pm-08.00pm but i still cant trigger it. please help me

User Info: CisYu

CisYu - 7 years ago
    Wait, I went to the villa @ 7:30pm in spring and she and Romana were fighting or somthin'. Ithey asked me 2 pick a side and i said romana was wrong but her heart is GrAy!

User Info: slothgrl

slothgrl - 7 years ago

1. Try every day you can between 7:30 pm to 8:00 pm, any weather condition you can, any season. I can't remember if it was sunny or not when I've triggered it, but I don't necessarily think it has to be a sunny day. (What heart color is she at right now, by the way?)

ALSO: If/when you trigger it, be sure to answer "Sebastian is wrong." Yes, it sounds pretty backwards, but the whole idea is to help the ladies realize that it's a petty argument. By doing that, you not only gain affection from everyone, but Lumina's affection also gains an even BIGGER boost from that answer.

User Info: Saphrinka

Saphrinka - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Trie doing difffent days that what i did.

User Info: karllopez141

karllopez141 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. To get her heart evemt you have to enter the mansion between 7:30 and 8:00, it has to be sunny and it does NOT have to be winter i triggered it on the day 3 of spring in the first year.

User Info: Random_Person12

Random_Person12 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. PM or AM, dude? hehe...dude

User Info: slothgrl

slothgrl - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. It's easy, i just went in to her house around six o'clock when she's playing her piano and it triggered right away. It can be any day as far as i know. Say that Sebastian is wrong and everyone's happy.

User Info: brobrad9877

brobrad9877 - 6 years ago 0 1