Question from carter_97

How could I find 4th mine?

please tell me how to open 4th mine,I already read faqs in here,but I still could not get it,am I do something wrong?

sleepy_chiem asked for clarification:

According to www.fogu.com/hm6/chan5/mining.php?p=y
You don't have to trigger her black heart event if you're married, but I still can't open the 4th mine!!! And yes I've tried waiting til 09.00 pm...and it didn't work.
Does anyone know why?

Answers

blaze_fire12 answered:

Get to the bottom of the 3rd mine.
1 0

mizuki25 answered:

..You have to reach the 10th floor of the 1st mine, 255th floor of the 2nd mine and
999th floor of the 3rd mine to unlock the 4th mine..That's what i heard..
0 0

Sythranox answered:

Reach the bottom of the first mine (10F), the second mine (255F), and the third mine (999F).

Make sure you trigger Keria's black heart event. I'm pretty sure you can't unlock the fourth mine until you have, which also means that if you're married and you haven't seen the event, you can't unlock the fourth mine.
0 0

Saphrinka answered:

You have to reach the bottom of each of the other 3 mines (1st - 10, 2nd - 255, 3rd - 999) first. BUT you also need to trigger Keria's Black Heart event as well. She lives on the 255th floor of the 3rd mine (this will require good navigation on your part). ALSO, be prepared to fight monsters before seeing her - just like with the last floor of the 2nd mine - and have Ultimate Curry and Finest Curry with you. She'll request one of these to complete her Black Heart event.
0 0

Katelin15 answered:

Well , i usally get mines by completing the first , then i teleport to the mine and go in .
Come out and in once , and Carter guy will ask you to make a tunnel with your hammer .
If you cant reach the bottom of the 3rd mine , you cant get the mine unless you complete the 3rd .
If you want to find out more , review the answer from above by Saphrinka .
( My brother got the teleport stone for me , though )
0 0

sleepy_chiem answered:

How do you get to the 4th mine if you're married?
0 0

goldensunfelix1 answered:

I think all you simply need to do is get to the bottom of the 3rd mine, which can be unlocked by getting to the bottom of the second mine, which can be unlocked by getting to the bottom of the first mine. I don't remember reading anything in the faqs that require you to trigger Keira's black heart event.
0 0

ge0zz answered:

Reach the bottom of the Third Mine (999th Floor), get to the surface, and then go to the Excavation Site at around 22:00 to 23:00 pm with a hammer (regardless of level) equipped. Carter will then show up, and show you his discovery.
0 0

hipancake5 answered:

When you get to the bottom of the 3rd mine, go back to the 255th floor, where kiera is, trigger her black heart event and she will grant you access to the 4th mine. Well, you accually get the 4th mine from Carter, but to do that you MUST trigger her black heart event.
0 0