How can i get a cursed tools?

1. I go all through 1st to the 3rd mine but can't find a cused tool pls help me!!@!!!

User Info: vicoy50

vicoy50 - 7 years ago
    I tried the one KKRider recommended but I couldn't find anything so does it really work or is it just a lie?

User Info: sleepy_chiem

sleepy_chiem - 7 years ago

1. The cursed tools are on floors 24, 35, 48, 52, 68, 71, 87, 99, 106, 118, 124, 135, 142, 153, 162, 178, 185, and 197 in the third mine. They may or may not show up on that floor, so the best thing to do is save on the floor right before the one the tool is supposed to be on. Go down and dig around and if it is not there you can just reload and try again. For more mine information, I would recomend www.fogu.com/hm6/chan5/mining.php.

User Info: KKRider

KKRider - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Cursed tools are found on certain RANDOM levels of the 3rd mine. Sometimes you have to dig up multible squares or the entire floor to find it and sometimes they aren't there. They are mostly found on floors ending with 3 or 8 past 150 i do believe.

User Info: ccatfun

ccatfun - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. ..You should upgrade all your tools to the Mysterile level, but it cursed tools are scarcer than the pink diamond or the alexandrite..and if you do find one do not equip it, if you already did, call the Church and have it blessed..

User Info: mizuki25

mizuki25 - 7 years ago 0 0