Review by DSLuvr

"Don't judge a book by its cover!"

Okay, so everyone is asking how this title is, and what its like. Of course, if your reading this, I can't say if your gonna like it or not. It depends on what you like and if you like dungeon crawlers. Thats exactly what this game is.

The story is an alright story. I have to be honest, I have yet to complete the game, but I'm familiar with the story. The Mana Tree needs saving, and its up to you. I don't want to ruin anything by telling the whole story, see for yourself if you buy the game.

The sounds of the game are great. They vary from footsteps when your character runs, to the spells you use. The music adds a nice touch to the game. I myself had no problem keeping my volume up, but some people think the music/sound got rather annoying. It's not as bad as they make it seem.

The gameplay for CoM is great. Though, it can be very boring for some people. It wasn't for me, but it could be different for anyone. Basically you have a mission to go to different dungeons according to the story line. You go through, and after a few different levels of the dungeon (they vary) you meet a boss. After you defeat your enemy, you go along with the story by returning to town and talking to the towns people. If you were to just do this, the game would end in a matter of 10 hours. There are side quests available for you to do. Talk to the Dudbear service. They assign quests to you. It's usually "defeat these monsters in this dungeon." Something along the lines of that. You get awarded. Either gems or money. Depending on the quest you picked. You can view the awards of quests before you pick them. If you talk to towns people, you can get quests from them. I think there's only a certain amount of them, but there are an infinite amount of Dudbear quests. YES there is magic. People say it suck, and it kind of does, but only if you don't know how to use it. Basically you pick 1 out of 8 spirits (you can exchange your spirit for others in town if you don't like your current one) to aid you during your quest. They have a two spells. Attack magic, and Support magic. The magic system is OKAY. It's not the best, but why not use it if you have it? There are four weapons in this game; the sword, the bow, the mace, and the hammer. You can buy different weapons of them types to make them stronger in attack.

The graphics are pretty nice. It's very detailed. The town you start in is so beautiful. When you run around, you'll think "Geez, this is nice!" The spells have cool graphical effects to them. When you use items there's an aura that surrounds you. Same as if you use your weapons second attack. The monsters look great too. The dungeons are different from one another, so it doesn't look like your always in a "dungeon".

I'm pretty sure you could entertain yourself for hours with this game. MANY hours. I don't know if you would like it, but I like this game ALOT. I can't say how multiplayer is, because I haven't tried it, but my friend who has played it says its a blast. Only you can make the decision to get this game. Try renting if your unsure, but it's well worth the $35!

This title got a 9/10.