Question from holylink718

GTS Glitch?

Whenever I go to the GTS to find trades, the game never lists level restrictions. For example, let's say you have a Charmander for trade and you want a Boy Togepi level 1-10. All it will list for me is Boy Togepi. It will NOT list the levels. Ever. However, it does on my sister's Platinum.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there just a setting I have to toggle or something that I'm not aware of? It is extremely frustrating when I am browsing for Pokemon.

Thanks for any help!

holylink718 provided additional details:

I've looked at the same exact Pokemon for trade on my Platinum and my sister's Platinum and on hers it specifies the level and on mine it doesn't.

pitboy30000, thanks for the inpute. I certainly hope this is not the case because I will be pissed. I bought the game on release date because as a good fan I like to support my hobbies (by buying them). If they didn't try to fix them via WiFi and just made new ones, that is terrible. That punishes those who bought it early...if anything they should reward those who bought it right away instead of waiting to see what everyone else thought.

Maybe I'll just contact Nintendo and ask them. I dunno.

pitboy30000 answered:

Yes i see what your saying i don't know if its true but i have heard that the earlier releases of plat had a glitch which stopped you from seeing the lvl restrictions and in the later releases the glitch was fixed. Please don't take my word for it seeing as i think this was said somewhere and i can't really remember but im sure thats what is going on. It seems to happen to my plat.
to say the least i think its jut a little error in the game i think i have seen this issue being discussed somewhere but i don't remember.
hope this helps with your problem.
2 0

Answers

DragonoidDelta answered:

Nope, when you do a research, if they can't find the whole conditions they take only a part of it, like in your case TOGEPI!
0 0

Weird glitch? Answered baklasiestong11
Are shinies a glitch? Answered cainnitro
Can I get arceus with glitch? Answered gigagreymonx
Can i go to glitch city? Answered kelvinsoberalor
Glitch Pokemon Questions? Answered DJ183