Question from rawrness08
What Pokemon evolve through trade only?
I only know of Haunter and Machoke that evolve into their final stages this way =/ And its really annoying because I dont have people to trade with.
Also, is there maybe another way to get them to evolve without trading?
Thank you so much for your help :D
No, there is no way to get them to evolve without trading. This is a complete list of the Pokemon for you, arranged by Generation for the sake of ease, although it's the same in all games they appear in:
* Kadabra --> Alakazam
* Machoke --> Machamp
* Graveler --> Golem
* Haunter --> Gengar
* Poliwhirl --> Politoed (King's Rock held)
* Slowpoke --> Slowking (King's Rock held)
* Onix --> Steelix (Metal Coat held)
* Seadra --> Kingdra (Dragon Scale held)
* Scyther --> Scizor (Metal Coat held)
* Porygon --> Porygon2 (Up-Grade held)
* Clamperl --> Huntail (DeepSeaTooth held)
* Clamperl --> Gorebyss (DeepSeaScale held)
* Rhydon --> Rhyperior (Protector held)
* Electabuzz --> Electivire (Electirizer held)
* Magmar --> Magmortar (Magmarizer held)
* Porygon2 --> Porygon-Z (Dubious Disc held)
* Dusclops --> Dusknoir (Reaper Cloth held)
Do note that it IS possible to catch Steelix in the wild (they appear in late-game areas like Victory Road) as well as Gengar (at the Cheateau's Eye Room if you have any GBA game inserted into your Slot-2).
This question has been successfully answered and closed
There is a GTS Glitch you can exploit to get trade evolutions to evolve. Deposit them in to the GTS (making sure they have the required item if any) and ask for something that should be impossible to trade for, like a Level 9 and under legendary (except Manaphy which can be Level 1 from the Ranger Egg)
Search for and do a Trade for a mundane Pokemon, when that is complete, take back your depositted Pokemon and it will evolve.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|What levels do these pokemon evolve at or what item do they need to evolve?||Answered||moneymike44|
|EV trained pokemon up for trade (not right away sorry) what would people usually trade for them??||Answered||Veronica_lee|
|How do you trade pokemon from Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia?||Answered||MV26|
|Do I need a cord to trade from pokemon ruby to pokemon diamond?||Answered||dylanthepimp|
|Anyone willing to trade strong and/or rare pokemon for low lvl pokemon?||Answered||Fortune1303|