Where can I find (strength)?

1. I am trying to get though Mt.Coronet

User Info: nitrox100

nitrox100 - 8 years ago

1. Right before entering Solaceon Town, there is a tower to the right called "The Lost Tower". Enter the tower, and make your way to the top. You will see two old ladies, I believe the one on the right gives you the Strength HM, and the one on the left gives you Cleanse Tag.

User Info: sithlordanakin

sithlordanakin - 8 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. In the Route between Homeheart and Solaceon there is a tower it's called The Lost Tower. there are trainers in the tower and wild pokemon make your way to the top there is two old ladies one gives you Strength HM, and the other one gives you Cleanse Tag.

The Cleanse Tag is a hold item for the first pokemon in the party it repels wild pokemon lower level than you.

User Info: Coke69

Coke69 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. In the Route between Homeheart and Solaceon there is a tower it's called The Lost Tower. there are trainers in the tower and wild pokemon make your way to the top there is two old ladies one gives you Strength HM, and the other one gives you Cleanse Tag.

User Info: Coke69

Coke69 - 8 years ago 1 0