Question from nitrox100

Where can I find (strength)?

I am trying to get though Mt.Coronet

sithlordanakin answered:

Right before entering Solaceon Town, there is a tower to the right called "The Lost Tower". Enter the tower, and make your way to the top. You will see two old ladies, I believe the one on the right gives you the Strength HM, and the one on the left gives you Cleanse Tag.
3 1

Answers

Coke69 answered:

In the Route between Homeheart and Solaceon there is a tower it's called The Lost Tower. there are trainers in the tower and wild pokemon make your way to the top there is two old ladies one gives you Strength HM, and the other one gives you Cleanse Tag.

The Cleanse Tag is a hold item for the first pokemon in the party it repels wild pokemon lower level than you.
1 0

Coke69 answered:

1 0

Where can I find strength? Answered xlyle87x
Where can i find the hm strength? Answered tricker220
How do I find the HM Strength? Answered ella10049
Why can't I use the TM strength? Answered rosepetalmem
I got the HM strength now what gym leader do i have to fight? Answered dbzking4rel