Where IS Fantina?

1. I beat Maylene and Wake and Fantina's still not at her gym. And I can't get to Sunyshore City because some guy won't let me through. Any help?

User Info: mike1889

mike1889 - 6 years ago

1. It's simple. 1st go to Contest hall where Fantina will be their with ur mom. Next go to pastoria city. At the right of Great Marsh u will c a grunt. Talk 2 him and he will run. Follow him but be careful bcoz when u reach route 213 ur friend will b waiting 4 a battle. Beat him & foolow the way of route 213. U will reachValor Lakefront if u go in north. Next go again 2wardz north and u will c the grunt. battle him & u wil meet Champion Cynthia who will give u secret potion & will tell u to go to Celestic Town. Go to Celestic Town & right besude the pokecentre u wil c a old lady, Talk 2 her & go to the cave where u will battle a grunt. After beating him go inside & the old women will give u HM Surf. Now go 2 hearthome city's gym. I m sure that Fantina Would be there.......... Hope this helped !

User Info: rajmehta505

rajmehta505 - 6 years ago 1 0

1. Have you chased the Galactic grunt out of Pastoria City? If you haven't, theres a grunt in front of the Great Marsh. Talk to him, and he'll start to run. Follow him, but be careful because your rival will be waiting just before the exit of the city.

User Info: beast_catalyst

beast_catalyst - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I agree but after you do what beast_catalist tells you Fantina will be in hearthome city.

User Info: mikeydude345

mikeydude345 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. You dont have to battle your rival, just fly to Veilstone and then take the long way around.U will reachValor Lakefront if u go in north. Next go again 2wardz north and u will c the grunt. battle him & u wil meet Champion Cynthia who will give u secret potion & will tell u to go to Celestic Town. Go to Celestic Town & right besude the pokecentre u wil c a old lady, Talk 2 her & go to the cave where u will battle a grunt. After beating him go inside & the old women will give u HM Surf. Now go 2 hearthome city's gym. I m sure that Fantina Would be there.

User Info: Bearmen

Bearmen - 6 years ago 0 0