Question from mike1889

Where IS Fantina?

I beat Maylene and Wake and Fantina's still not at her gym. And I can't get to Sunyshore City because some guy won't let me through. Any help?

rajmehta505 answered:

It's simple. 1st go to Contest hall where Fantina will be their with ur mom. Next go to pastoria city. At the right of Great Marsh u will c a grunt. Talk 2 him and he will run. Follow him but be careful bcoz when u reach route 213 ur friend will b waiting 4 a battle. Beat him & foolow the way of route 213. U will reachValor Lakefront if u go in north. Next go again 2wardz north and u will c the grunt. battle him & u wil meet Champion Cynthia who will give u secret potion & will tell u to go to Celestic Town. Go to Celestic Town & right besude the pokecentre u wil c a old lady, Talk 2 her & go to the cave where u will battle a grunt. After beating him go inside & the old women will give u HM Surf. Now go 2 hearthome city's gym. I m sure that Fantina Would be there.......... Hope this helped !
1 0

Answers

beast_catalyst answered:

Have you chased the Galactic grunt out of Pastoria City? If you haven't, theres a grunt in front of the Great Marsh. Talk to him, and he'll start to run. Follow him, but be careful because your rival will be waiting just before the exit of the city.
0 0

mikeydude345 answered:

I agree but after you do what beast_catalist tells you Fantina will be in hearthome city.
0 0

Bearmen answered:

You dont have to battle your rival, just fly to Veilstone and then take the long way around.U will reachValor Lakefront if u go in north. Next go again 2wardz north and u will c the grunt. battle him & u wil meet Champion Cynthia who will give u secret potion & will tell u to go to Celestic Town. Go to Celestic Town & right besude the pokecentre u wil c a old lady, Talk 2 her & go to the cave where u will battle a grunt. After beating him go inside & the old women will give u HM Surf. Now go 2 hearthome city's gym. I m sure that Fantina Would be there.
0 0

How do I beat fantina? Answered gieco2131
When does Fantina come back??? Answered gamewiz1412
I looked in the contest hall no fantina where is she? Answered lolo12343
Anyone have palkia for trade? Open ExpandedTundra3
What move type is hiddenpower for Shellos? Open Day_Warrior