Question from rizvince19

What kinds of fire type pokemon are in sinnoh?

I think fire type pokemon are scarce in this region, in-need of fire type pokemons
help will be appreciated

FrozenTime answered:

For the Shinnoh region there's only:
Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape (Starter)
Ponyta, Rapidash
Slugma, Macargo
Numel, Camerupt
Torkoal
Flareon (Evolve from Eevee)
Houndoom (Pearl)
Vulpix (Leaf green in slot)
Growlithe (Fire red in slot)
Magby (Leaf green in slot)
Heatran
2 0

Answers

greywolf676 answered:

Wait do you need most affective? cuz arcanine and heatran are very powerful
0 0

TreeInASkirt answered:

Sadly, if it's pre-Elite 4, your only option is Rapidash.

Well, that and the Fire starter Infernape, but since you're "in need of fire type" Pokemon, I'm assuming you didn't pick that.
0 0

pokemon_secrets answered:

If your talking about sinnoh pokemon here they are
Chimchar, monferno, infernape,magmortar,heatran ponyta, rapidash, slugma, macargo, numel,camerupt, torkoal,Flareon. Houndour(discover its egg), hondoom,vulpix, Growelithe, Arcanine, Magby, magma and Arceus*
*Arceus can be any type depending on your plate so for fire type you give it fire plate
0 0

Monkey2o answered:

I'd suggest getting an Infernape off of Wi-Fi. I'm using mine as an example here:
Quirky Nature; knows Flamethrower, Aerial Ace, Mach Punch, and Close Combat.
I think because it's Quirky, it has no stat boosts or reductions due to nature so it's pretty even both in Atk and Sp. Atk stats. Flamethrower's a better option than Flame Wheel because it does greater damage and provides it with a special attack.
Otherwise, you could trade with a friend for any fire type as you don't need the National Dex to trade with friends who may have Charizard or Blaziken.
0 0

ashisawesome843 answered:

Before you get the National Pokedex, the only two are Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape (only available as a starter pokemon so you can't catch it in the wild) and Ponyta/Rapidash.
0 0

narutoman999 answered:

Unfortunately the only fire types are the starter Chimchar-Monferno-Infernape and Ponyta-Rapidash. I had the same problem on my 1st file, but fortunately my brother deleted it (sarcasticly) . This is all pre-national dex though.
0 0