Question from rizvince19

What kinds of fire type pokemon are in sinnoh?

I think fire type pokemon are scarce in this region, in-need of fire type pokemons
help will be appreciated

FrozenTime answered:

For the Shinnoh region there's only:
Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape (Starter)
Ponyta, Rapidash
Slugma, Macargo
Numel, Camerupt
Flareon (Evolve from Eevee)
Houndoom (Pearl)
Vulpix (Leaf green in slot)
Growlithe (Fire red in slot)
Magby (Leaf green in slot)
2 0

greywolf676 answered:

Wait do you need most affective? cuz arcanine and heatran are very powerful
0 0

TreeInASkirt answered:

Sadly, if it's pre-Elite 4, your only option is Rapidash.

Well, that and the Fire starter Infernape, but since you're "in need of fire type" Pokemon, I'm assuming you didn't pick that.
0 0

pokemon_secrets answered:

If your talking about sinnoh pokemon here they are
Chimchar, monferno, infernape,magmortar,heatran ponyta, rapidash, slugma, macargo, numel,camerupt, torkoal,Flareon. Houndour(discover its egg), hondoom,vulpix, Growelithe, Arcanine, Magby, magma and Arceus*
*Arceus can be any type depending on your plate so for fire type you give it fire plate
0 0

Monkey2o answered:

I'd suggest getting an Infernape off of Wi-Fi. I'm using mine as an example here:
Quirky Nature; knows Flamethrower, Aerial Ace, Mach Punch, and Close Combat.
I think because it's Quirky, it has no stat boosts or reductions due to nature so it's pretty even both in Atk and Sp. Atk stats. Flamethrower's a better option than Flame Wheel because it does greater damage and provides it with a special attack.
Otherwise, you could trade with a friend for any fire type as you don't need the National Dex to trade with friends who may have Charizard or Blaziken.
0 0

ashisawesome843 answered:

Before you get the National Pokedex, the only two are Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape (only available as a starter pokemon so you can't catch it in the wild) and Ponyta/Rapidash.
0 0

narutoman999 answered:

Unfortunately the only fire types are the starter Chimchar-Monferno-Infernape and Ponyta-Rapidash. I had the same problem on my 1st file, but fortunately my brother deleted it (sarcasticly) . This is all pre-national dex though.
0 0