What is the best pokemon team?

1. is this good.
    Darkrai lvl100
    Gengar lvl 20 still training.
    Golbatlvl 66 trying to make crobat.
    Arceuslvl 100.
    moltres lvl 66 training
    empoleon lvl 64 training

User Info: pokemon_secrets

pokemon_secrets - 7 years ago

1. There really isn't any ONE good team. Just experiment with different types as well as look on Smogon for help on creating a team. Yours is okay, but I can't say much because there isn't more info on the pokemon themselves.

User Info: EBAJJF

EBAJJF - 7 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. There isn't really a best team, but if you are trying to play competitively, you wouldn't use Legendaries. I'm pretty sure a team like this could beat any in-game trainers b/c of high levels (somewhat), but you can't really play the battle tower with this b/c Darkrai/Arceus=ban. You might want to put all their info, such as Item, Nature, Moves, etc.

User Info: FrozenTime

FrozenTime (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 0
  2. it sez in the guide book that the best team to have is
    Gengar
    Garchomp
    Starter Pokemon
    Crobat
    Spiritomb
    Luxray

User Info: Crashlander22

Crashlander22 - 7 years ago 1 3
  3. I think this is the best Dragonite lvl 78 Infernape lvl 75 Staraptor lvl 80 Duskioner lvl 75 Blastoise lvl 77 and Dialga/Palkia lvl 82 yours is great but this is my friends team and yet they are undeafeted

User Info: britney830

britney830 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. A diverse team is the best. I mean you want strong ones(high stats) but you want to be able to strategize and use pokemon with attacks super effective to your opponents.

User Info: slvrcrowe

slvrcrowe - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. The team you've got's great you just need good item's as well.

User Info: blades2122

blades2122 - 7 years ago 0 2
  6. I've always avoided legendaries and ubers, simply because it's too easy to use them. Heck, once I went up against a guy on PBR wi-fi who had only legendaries. I inevitably lost, but I took down his Mewtwo, Lugia, Rayquaza, and Dialga.

User Info: Monkey2o

Monkey2o - 7 years ago 1 0
  7. Theoretically, if you studied the game long enough, it might be possible to come up with the "best team" that can deal with the most possible Pokemon. However, no one knows what that team is. Your team is not very good competitively. Because you have Darkrai and Arceus, you'll be forced to battle in the Uber tier, which Empoleon, Moltres, and Crobat wouldn't do well in. However, if you're just playing in game, your team should be fine. If you want to make a good competitive team, your Pokemon need to cover each Pokemon's weaknesses. For example, your team has three Pokemon weak to electric and none that resist or are immune to it. You also need to have a way to counter all the commonly used Pokemon and their movesets. Go to www.smogon.com for more help on countering common Pokemon and on building a team.

User Info: Blue_0rb

Blue_0rb (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0
  8. honestly that teams terrible mainly cuz arceus and darkrai. Dont use ubers unless you have the correct ones. And an all uber team can normally be beaten my 2-3 decent pokemon so there not to great. A good team in my view would consist of: Electrive lv. 80+; Gengar lv. 80+; Blissey/Snorlax lv. 80+; lucario lv. 80+; and 2 filler pokemon to counter what you think is comming, say if you no your oppentent is weak to a certin type use a filler pokemon of that type and then like you fav non uber pokemon. The "best" team is out there but no1 really noes what it is yet so just play around and have fun. Yours is good for ingame though cuz of lvls obvisouly

User Info: wizrd1994

wizrd1994 - 7 years ago 0 2
  9. No matter what anyone says, never, ever, assume that there is a best team. They'll say, "Oh, welw, my team is endifweated, so it's du bwest team dare is", but there can be many, many undeafeated teams. You could have 100, and still make more. My team is undefeated too after about 20 matches, but it could easily be defeated by 1,000's of teams across the globe. There is no best team.

User Info: ATMtheMudkip

ATMtheMudkip - 7 years ago 3 0
  10. There are no best team. It sounds like to me, iit is hyper beam!

User Info: Rukario1

Rukario1 - 7 years ago 1 1
  11. There are lots of good teams. My advice: go easy on the legendaries. I would say 1 fire like Ponyta and its evolutions or Chimchar and its evolutions. 1 water like Gyarados or Piplup and its evolutions. 1 grass like Budew and its evolutions or Turtwig and its evolutions. 1 fighting like Machop and its evolutions. 1 flying like Starly and its evolutions. Finally, 1 electric like Pikachu or Shinx and its evolutions. If you want, maybe a ghost/ psychic pokemon and/or 1 (ONLY ONE!) legendary like Dialga or Palkia. Goos luck having a great team!

User Info: Topher65

Topher65 - 7 years ago 0 0
  12. Those are good team.If you have action replay, u can get a line of rare candies(x999)nd use them to make a good team level 100

User Info: tuffysos0915

tuffysos0915 - 7 years ago 0 0