Question from the-gaming-mast

HELP plz i need to get membership card?

I need help on what day is it when you get the nintendo membershipcard to get into hotel to get darkrai

Gamegeek_7 answered:

Actually, you can get Darkrai from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia by completing a special mission after you beat the game. I think the game comes out in September.
4 1

Answers

UltraHighAngle answered:

The only way to get the "membershipcard" is to hack it since the Darkrai event already happened. To hack it into your game you must simply use a device known as Action Replay or better known as "AR". If you have wifi then you can go to the trading boards and they will have it for you.
2 0

wiz0_0 answered:

The "membershipcard" your referring to is an event only item. Which means you will have to go to that actual Nintendo Event in order to get the item.

Another way to obtain it is by hacking the event, and the event item. Hacking the item wont activate the event by itself. You can hack the event and the item by using a cheating device like Action Replay.
0 0

untrustful answered:

You have to wait until Nintendo announces an event that will give the item away. For now, the only way to get it is cheating.
0 0

Vgcheater answered:

The first one is right but you don't need the membership card to get it all
you need to do is:
get the AR code (walk thru walls) then goon the boat to full moon island and go up to where you enter to see cresiela (sorry about the spelling) but don't enter just go to your right even if it says mystery zone just keep on going intill you get to a place called new moon island and darkrai should be there. but you only can go back with the code for membership pass or by the use of the walk thru wall code.
1 0

AzureKite18 answered:

Legitly, you cannot get it, only through hacking.
0 0

AzureKite18 answered:

Use an action replay (or pokesav) or both.

other option is wait for Nintendo to release it, they might eventually
0 0

hmbshark answered:

Membership Card is literally impossible to get without cheats. Nintendo will probably never release it as an event item, as they already gave out Darkrai.
0 0

shinydarkrai98 answered:

They might give it out in the new Pokemon Platinum, but for now i would beg someone with a legit Darkrai to give you one. Im not giving you mine!!!
0 0

Lucario1545 answered:

^^^lol anyways Toys "r" us gave it a while ago and that's the only legit way to get one. Or use AR
0 0

What is a wonder card? Answered jaketA69
Missing card key? Answered bakuganlover
How do I use the member card? Answered worm1748
Can I transfer a wonder card after I'm done using it? Answered CaptainFalcon5
Where can I find a member's card? Answered ejjohn02