Question from meta67

Where can I find a lucky egg?

I need to level up quickly.

Blue_0rb answered:

You can find the Lucky Egg off of wild Chansey in Route 209. It has a 5% chance of holding it. You might want to use a Pokemon with the Frisk ability to see if the Chansey is holding a Lucky Egg.
3 0

Answers

PAHERZ answered:

Wild chanseys
1 0

Veronica_lee answered:

Hey, you could always use a pokemon with the ability "compoundeyes" first in your party and the wild chanseys you meet will have a higher chance of holding the held item lucky egg, and you should also teach someone the move theafso instead of catching the chanseys you could just theaf the item from them, i's say use it a couple times.
1 0

ShinyFlygon answered:

Go to the Trophy Garden and then talk to the owner. Save in front of him and he will say stuff and ask if you are envious. Answer yes and he will then say a wild ___ smooched me on the cheek. If it's not Chansey, Soft Reset (L+R+START+SELECT) until it is.

Make sure you have a Pokemon with Compoundeyes and Level 18. You will start to see 2 Pokemon - Pikachu and Chansey. Once you do get a Chansey either use the move Theif or catch it and see its item.

The Lucky egg is only on 5% of Chansey you meet so be patient!!

Good luck ;)
1 0

raging_demons answered:

There is another way to get a Lucky Egg. Beat "Pokemon XD". Then when you get high enough after battling in the Ruins you get to go on a side quest. Complete that side quest and you'll get a guaranteed Lucky Egg.
1 0

maximo9280 answered:

You could always usean action replay . the code is. (no spaces) just throw away the extras
Lucky Egg x999
94000130 fcff0000

b21c4d28 00000000

b0000004 00000000

00000890 03e700e7

d2000000 00000000
0 0

maximo9280 answered:

Other then that try your luck with chanseys
0 0

maximo9280 answered:

You have to press l +r
0 0

Where can I find lucky and what does it do? Answered sufc_4_life
Where can I find lucky incense and aulem coin? Answered mist12
What is the ar code for a dark ball and lucky egg? Answered Uber_Fuller
Where do you find 114? Answered tan583
Can you find HO-OH? Answered maniac909