Why can't I find a Burmy?

1. I've looked forever, even used FAQs to try and find one, and I've used Honey Trees, but all I get from the Honey Trees is Combee (I think). Please help me!

User Info: joshw2011

joshw2011 - 8 years ago

1. buy heaps of honey and stick it on every honey tree you can find in the game, wait for around 12 hours (give or take) (don't try and reset your DS's time, it wont work) and then search all the trees.

User Info: clarky13

clarky13 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Your gonna have to keep trying man, i know they are one of the rarer pokemon to find in the trees luckly tho i got mine pretty quick

User Info: biomage_66

biomage_66 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Since Burmy is a pretty rare pokemon, you're going to have to try to get back to the honey tree quicker. I believe it takes a full 12 hours for a pokemon to appear by the honey tree. You can always manipulate the clock if you don't want to wait that long.

But the faster you get to the honey tree when a pokemon first goes on it, the better chance you have of finding Burmy.

User Info: wiz0_0

wiz0_0 - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. Don't manipulate the clock, it restarts the timer. Wait 6 hours 15 minutes, then check. Slather multiple trees at once. It will take some time, but you'll get it.

User Info: AbsoluteBlack

AbsoluteBlack - 8 years ago 0 0