Where can I find the key in Veilstone City, where the plant of Team Galactic?

1. I'm stuck on this, I tried talking to one and he won't give the key to the lock of the plant.

User Info: RSGirl90

RSGirl90 - 7 years ago

1. You have to talk to the guy in front of the headquarters in Veilstone. he will be crazy and run away dropping a poke ball. pick it up and it is the key. (This is if you are pretty close to beating the game.) I have no idea what those other guys are thinking about, but whatever it is, DO NOT listen to them. They are CRAZY.

User Info: Topher65

Topher65 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You have to go to veilsone city goto the gym a boy or girl will be there figt the bule guys go thought the werehouse grab the poke pall bam the key.

User Info: pokemongirl96

pokemongirl96 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. Lol getting the key does not include pokepalls at all. Here is what you should do:

1 - Go to the Veilstone gym and talk to your friend.
    2 - He/She will ask you to help beat some team galactic goons.
    3 - After you beat them you can go in the ware house and the key is there if I remember correctly.

User Info: shinydarkrai98

shinydarkrai98 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. but,in the veilstone galactic hideout,It may not be the key,but,if you see the cashier,beside it is a plant right?face the plant ,make it infront of you then press a then you find something

User Info: hapy9998

hapy9998 - 7 years ago 0 0