Question from codya30

Does anyone know which Honey Trees work the best for finding Heracross and Munchlax?

I'm having trouble finding Heracross and Munchlax and as I understand it, some Honey Trees work better then others and was hoping someone would know. Thanks!

shinydarkrai98 answered:

-_- I have tried every tree in the region several times. Do you seriously think that certain trees have better chances of getting certain pokemon? Sorry, but that's not the case. Here are the pokemon you can catch on honey trees and the probability that you run into them.

Diamond/Pearl
Wurmple - 30%
Combee - 20%
Cascoon - 15%
Aipom - 10%
Cherubi - 10%
Burmy - 10%
Heracross - 4%
Munchlax - 1%
Diamond/Pearl
Wurmple - 30%
Combee - 20%
Cascoon - 15%
Aipom - 10%
Cherubi - 10%
Burmy - 10%
Heracross - 4%
Munchlax - 1%

Platinum
Wurmple - 30%
Combee - 20%
Aipom - 15%
Cherubi - 15%
Burmy - 15%
Heracross - 4%
Munchlax - 1%
3 0

Answers

SonicRider13 answered:

im not sure about the best location
However i can tell you that both have a different honey tree group (use honey on golden trees)
if you find a tree with only Wurmple stick with it for a while
if its not what you want reset your game if you still cant find it switch trees

also use the pokedex location finder so you know which trees to use instead of slapping random with honey 100 times
0 0

VeedChris answered:

All trees have exactly the same rate of encounter for all pokemon. If you were told one tree works better than others, it's because that user got lucky on that tree, not because it's true.
0 2

SonicRider13 answered:

Name calling isnt nice shinydarkrai
and besides have you tried every honey tree in the region and got a munchlax?
i didnt think so you need to think before you type

if you dont believe me go here and check yourself
http://www.psypokes.com/index.php there they have almost every thing you need to know about pokemon
0 0

Veronica_lee answered:

Hello, I think the best tree to find munchlax on and the only tree is the one infront of vally windworks. and i found my heracross on the tree to the left of route 205 not to far from the tree, so you could try these two tree's to find your munchlax and heracross, leave it for 6-9 hours and come back, when pokemon go to the tree you have about 12 hours till they leave i think.
0 1

gamecube101 answered:

All trees have the same encounter rates, your best bet is to hit as many trees as you can every day. I feel your pain though, it took me four months of daily tree searching to find munchlax. It's percentage of appearance is 1 in every 100, so just keep looking. Eventually, you'll find it.
1 0

shinydarkrai98 answered:

Thinking that some trees are better than others is like thinking that just because you got a wurmple on one tree and a munchlax on another makes the second tree a tree that has more munchlax when it was just luck.
1 0

Topher65 answered:

No tree is better than another. Just try six or so trees a day. if that doesn't work just save in front of the tree and if its not the pokemon you want, turn it off and try again.
0 0

ashisawesome843 answered:

No tree is better than the other. Just slather honey on a bunch of trees. Then come back in a few hours and see which pokemon you got. If it's not the one you want, try again. Turning off the system won't increase your chances.
0 0

turtwig_guy answered:

The one right in between flomora town and the valley windworks
1 0

narutoman999 answered:

Shink Darkrai is right in fact i think he answered a similar ? from me that was posted yesterday.
0 0