Question from ashisawesome843

How do you make Pichu evolve?

I just caught Pichu in the mansion's garden and I'm curious. Does Pichu have to use a Thunderstone to evolve or does it evolve by leveling up. If so, what level?

FrozenTime answered:

Pichu evolves by Happiness. There's no specific level. When you get Pichu's happiness level high enough, just level it up once, and it will evolve into a Pikachu. Pikachu is the one that uses Thunderstone to evolve into a Raichu.

To raise happiness, you can: level Pichu up, walk around with Pichu in your team, use the messages in Veilstone city or the spaw in the Resort Area, win contests, or use Energy Drinks, vitamins, Poffins, or Berries #21-26 on Pichu. Making it hold Soothe Bell, or catching it with a Luxury Ball doubles the amount of happiness gained.

For more info on Happiness, go to the Happiness Guide at:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/48344
0 2

Answers

DanteEdahs answered:

They evovle by happyness into Pikachu then by thunderstone into Raichu.
2 0

Snoopy44291 answered:

Happines. Just get the pokemon ALL THE TIME with you, dont leave it in a box and try to dont lose fights with it. Remember, a good trainer knows his pokemon more than he knows himself... at least thats what I say.
0 1

I don't know how to make Happiny evolve help? Answered 666potatoes
How do i make anoeith evolve?? Answered megajoey11
How do i make rilou evolve? Answered 666potatoes
What do I need to make Happiny evolve? Answered Dreamer13
What should I do to make Nosepass evolve? Answered Labiggs