Why can't I migrate anymore?

1. I migrated some pokemon from my ruby version, but when I go to Pal Park and try to catch them, my game freezes. This is the 4th time I have migrated, but the first time this has happened. Any ideas what caused this. I keep all my games in good condition.

User Info: Arkem3

Arkem3 - 7 years ago
    But did your game freeze, like mine did? And how did you fix your problem?

User Info: Arkem3

Arkem3 - 7 years ago
    No, none of the pokemon were hacked, nor did I get them from AR. I migrated them with the same stats as I caught them. Should I try migrating another set of pokemon?

User Info: Arkem3

Arkem3 - 7 years ago
    Thanks for the advice, legend, but it didn't work...

User Info: Arkem3

Arkem3 - 7 years ago
    It freezes after the pokemon appears, right when the park ball counter appears.

User Info: Arkem3

Arkem3 - 7 years ago
    To answer your question Lairial, i did the "one pokemon challenge" with my swampert in ruby. He was the only pokemon I used. Idk if that caused any problems, as I didn't migrate him.

User Info: Arkem3

Arkem3 - 7 years ago
    I really hope your wrong luigi. I'm just gonna start a new game on my Pear version. Maybe that will clear things up.

User Info: Arkem3

Arkem3 - 7 years ago
    You mean if Arceus is in my party, then THAT is what is freezing up my game?

User Info: Arkem3

Arkem3 - 7 years ago

1. Did you Hack to get Arceus, there is a Arceus in Pal Park glitch I read about, that if you Enter Pal Park with Arceus it locks up

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I had some thing similar once, I tried migrating and it worked but I accidently said for the guy to keep the pokemon for another show and I migrated again but it wouldn't let me go catch them.

User Info: narutoman999

narutoman999 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. I tought you must tried to reinsert the gba game card

User Info: k3v1n_0l1v3r

k3v1n_0l1v3r - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. Were any of the Pokemon from Ruby hacked? Like, did you use an Action Replay to get them, or boost their skills or something? If so, it might be Diamond/Pearl reading that, but not knowing what to do because it's not programed for that, so it's crashing.
    One thing you could try, if you DID boost their skills, would be to use an Action Replay for the DS and get a code that doesn't limit stats on Pokemon.

Or it could be just a glitch that happened during the transfer. I haven't been on Diamond in forever... is there a way to get rid of the migrated Pokemon? If there is, try that, and remigrate the Pokemon.
    Unless... I forgot... I think maybe Diamond and Pearl erase the migrated Pokemon from the GBA cartridge.

If nothing else, you could use an Action Replay and attempt to get the same Pokemon with the same moves, same stats, etc.

User Info: Lairial1

Lairial1 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. This has happened to me before. If it freezes when the pokemon appears while you are in the grass or water, then there was a migration error. To solve this, simply enter the pal park, and then as soon as the challenge starts, walk out. Afterward try going back in. It should be okay now. This worked for me.
    If this fails, then I don't have an answer.

User Info: legendhunter999

legendhunter999 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. That is very odd. If I may ask, when exactly does the game freeze. I may be able to find another solution.

User Info: legendhunter999

6. That isexactly what was happeneing to me. I would guess that itis a migration error. Try the walking in and out method a few more times,and the game should regulate itself. I believe there is an answered question with better answers that may give you additional ideas.

User Info: legendhunter999

7. Maybe its the ds.it happened to my ds it forze when i did things so i got a new one

User Info: superluigi888

superluigi888 - 7 years ago 0 0