What do you think is the best starter pokemon?

1. I have tried all three, and based on my experiences Chimchar is the best. Do you agree?

User Info: Topher65

Topher65 - 7 years ago
    My FAVORITE starter is Turtwig, but he is also almost the worst. I just don't know which one to choose.

User Info: Topher65

Topher65 - 7 years ago

1. I agree it learns some good moves in my opinion . Your rival will choose Piplup which later becomes water/steel and chimchar will be fire/fighting. fighting can smash steel with a good attack...

User Info: Gerkin10

Gerkin10 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1

1. I regret picking pinlup every time i pick up this game. He is worthless once you get your hands on a magikarp or any other water pokemon that is decent. I wish i picked chimchar but i didnt realize that the only other fire pokemon in diamond was rapidash....freakin rapidash.

User Info: cannonball13

cannonball13 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. And Chimchar is the most popular...

User Info: Gerkin10

Gerkin10 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. Chimchar is unquestionably the best. There are multiple grass and water choices throughout the game, and the ONLY other fire type is Ponyta, which makes choosing the fire starter more beneficial than the others.

User Info: VeedChris

VeedChris (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. I'm just going with my favorite type. That would be grass. I am closing this and starting with Turtwig. Thanks for the advice.

User Info: Topher65

Topher65 - 7 years ago 0 0