Question from randomsmash

When do I get to import pokemon from my emerald?

Do I have to get the national dex or something?

also, I just beat the elite four, I'm at the battle island place but when do the 4 guys get out of the way?

thanks

randomsmash provided additional details:

ok, so how do i get the national dex?
how am I supposed to find Arceus?

thanks

ok, thanks guys
next time I'll check the walkthoughs

Im just going to pick the longest answer as the best one

Gerkin10 answered:

To get the Nat. dex you must have at least seen seen (not caught) all the pokemon in the sinnoh dex.This excludes Arceus, Regigigas, Darkrai, Manaphy, Phione, Cresselia, Heatran, Giratina and Shaymin... All you need to do is see sinnoh dex numbers1-150, go to the professor Rowans lab and get the Dex upgrade.

Now go to the bottom of Sandgem and keep surfing until you reach Pal Park. Here you will recieve a pokeradar also. Now save then turn off the game. Insert your pokemon emerald and turn back on. go into the pokemon diamond title screen and select migrate from emerald. You will now choose pokemon (6) that you want to migrate to pal park.You can not return these to Emerald and you can not migrate pokes with HM's like surf waterfall etc so you will have to delete them first. Once finished go to pal park talk to the guy and he'll give you park balls. Now catch them.These balls will not fail to catch them.... Hope this helps : ) ..... BTW you can migrate from FR/LG and R/S also...
0 0

Answers

worm1748 answered:

You have to get the national dex. then go to the end of route 224 to a place called palpark the two guys should be gone go in with the gameboy game inserted in dual slot 2 you should be able to transfer.
0 0

earlinaw answered:

You get to import pokemon from your emerald once you see all of the pokemon on the first pokedex you get.
0 1

pokemonstranger answered:

To start put the emerald cartridge into your ds when it is turner off. Start up diamond and on the menu before you start the game you will have the option to transfer pokemon from emerald to diamond/pearl. after you have selected your pokemon go to the pal park route (224 or 222) and go up to the guy at the counter and he will let you through. he gives you 6 balls and you just have to run around to find your pokemon
0 0