Question from NeviNyBaLiB

How to find and/or capture/kill Celebi?

title says it all...

How to find and/or capture/kill Celebi?

i think it can be already captured in d/p/pl version without nintendo events?

VeedChris answered:

It is not available in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
6 2

Answers

LucarioMaster22 answered:

You can only catch Celebi in Pokemon Gold Version Yellow Version Cristal Version and Red Version But you can't catch Celebi in LF/FR or Sapphire Emerald and Ruby you can't also catch Celebi in Diamond or Pearl oh and you can't catch it in XD to so tuff luck.
0 10

Odins_deciple answered:

I found a video on Youtube about catching Celebi in a legit way. In it, the guy said to Solaceon Ruins and get to the deepest room. Read the inscription and then battle 100 Unown. After you do so, the next one should be Celebi.

Note* I haven't tried it yet. (I don't have the patience) And, while he said he didn't cheat, I have no way of knowing if he did or not. But, I did watch the full video. It was cut for time, so I can't tell if something happened. But, I watched him fight and kill Celebi.
0 5

st_midgetman answered:

You must pal park from somewhere or try gts. You'll need to have seen it for gts to work. Either that or cheat...
1 1

shinydarkrai98 answered:

No celebi cannot be caught in d/p/plat. The only way to get one would be from a trade from a friend, since the only way to get it was an event long ago. Also you cannot fight 100 unown and catch a celebi after that. The guy obviously cheated.
3 1

Kensaya answered:

GTS only, or event from leafgreen / firered / emerald / ruby / sapphire versions. It is as rare as the Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, and all of them. So long as you ahve GTS and get what people wanted you're fine.
0 1

IosBloodBlade answered:

Words Of Advice: if your tired of not getting the Pokemon that you really want, get a DS Action Replay, come back to this site, and, somewhere, there is a code posted that will allow you to catch any Pokemon just by following a few steps, which that person has graciously given for your convenience.
0 2

shinydarkrai98 answered:

No don't cheat because it is completely useless and you will find yourself getting a bunch of pokemon that you didn't put any effort into getting. Plus if you aren't careful the AR can break your game and your ds. Also it breaks like once every month lol.
0 3

Kyaken01 answered:

If you have an action replay i cna get you the code, but other wise its not possible unless you hack the game.
1 1

rknaruto answered:

you need a Japanese version of xd gale of darkness then you can transfer it to ruby saphire, leaf green, fire red, using Pokemon box then pal park

note a legit celbi is very rare
2 1

maximo9280 answered:

There are many ways but they involve cheating A.K.A action replay. You could use the pokemon modifer code and then hold l and battle it. Another way would be to use the all 493 caught cheat (I think it comes with it). Then trie your luck on the GTS. The modifer code can be found at www.supercheats.com The other one can be found at www.codejunkies.com
0 0

MKWAN0 answered:

Technically it isn't available in the newest Pokemon games, but there is a way. If you obtained it through your Ruby or Saphhire from a Nintendo Event you migrate it of course.

The second way is for a Nintendo Event directly on the Diamon/ Pearl games.

The last and easiest way to get Celebi is to use an ACTION REPLAY, FIND THE CODE ON THE INTERNET, and PUT IT ON TO THE ACTION REPLAY.

This is how I obtained mine and of course...you can do absolutly anything on it. I have all the legendary Pokemon on my Diamond even Arceus, Darkrai, etc.
0 0

HelloSatan answered:

Celebi can only be caught legit in Gold, Silver, and Crystal. It can't be caught in any versions after except by hacking.
0 3

Fallen_Angel149 answered:

You have to get Celebi in Pokemon gold, silver, red, and crystal. then migrate it to your d.s.
0 1

xfir answered:

Dude, its practically impossible to get celebi, except via one of the gamecube games to Gameboy games to Ds game (It think) or hrmmm, since there are no more available.

Cheating.
1 0

Hycoudog9 answered:

Wow... I cant believe this topic is still going. Its not possible in Diamond or Pearl to catch/kill a Celebi in Diamond or Pearl. The only ways to get it are to trade for one of the event Celebis from a long time ago, hack or trade for a hacked Celebi. Those are your only options, sadly.
0 0

callmefreik99 answered:

You just can't. I went to the place where it would be but it isn't there. So sorry to get your hopes up.
0 0

Darkrai52 answered:

Not unless you hack.
1 0

Voltigaunt answered:

First you can't Kill Pokemon only defeat them but apart from that no unless you trade or hack
0 0

jwolfe340 answered:

There is no way and american can obtain a celebi, even in gold, silver, and crystal, unless it is traded from a japanese game or hacked.
0 0