How to find and/or capture/kill Celebi?

1. title says it all...

How to find and/or capture/kill Celebi?

i think it can be already captured in d/p/pl version without nintendo events?

User Info: NeviNyBaLiB

NeviNyBaLiB - 7 years ago

1. It is not available in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

User Info: VeedChris

VeedChris (Expert) - 7 years ago 6 2

Answers

1. You can only catch Celebi in Pokemon Gold Version Yellow Version Cristal Version and Red Version But you can't catch Celebi in LF/FR or Sapphire Emerald and Ruby you can't also catch Celebi in Diamond or Pearl oh and you can't catch it in XD to so tuff luck.

User Info: LucarioMaster22

LucarioMaster22 - 7 years ago 0 10
  2. I found a video on Youtube about catching Celebi in a legit way. In it, the guy said to Solaceon Ruins and get to the deepest room. Read the inscription and then battle 100 Unown. After you do so, the next one should be Celebi.

Note* I haven't tried it yet. (I don't have the patience) And, while he said he didn't cheat, I have no way of knowing if he did or not. But, I did watch the full video. It was cut for time, so I can't tell if something happened. But, I watched him fight and kill Celebi.

User Info: Odins_deciple

Odins_deciple - 7 years ago 0 5
  3. You must pal park from somewhere or try gts. You'll need to have seen it for gts to work. Either that or cheat...

User Info: st_midgetman

st_midgetman - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. No celebi cannot be caught in d/p/plat. The only way to get one would be from a trade from a friend, since the only way to get it was an event long ago. Also you cannot fight 100 unown and catch a celebi after that. The guy obviously cheated.

User Info: shinydarkrai98

shinydarkrai98 - 7 years ago 3 1
  5. GTS only, or event from leafgreen / firered / emerald / ruby / sapphire versions. It is as rare as the Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, and all of them. So long as you ahve GTS and get what people wanted you're fine.

User Info: Kensaya

Kensaya - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. Words Of Advice: if your tired of not getting the Pokemon that you really want, get a DS Action Replay, come back to this site, and, somewhere, there is a code posted that will allow you to catch any Pokemon just by following a few steps, which that person has graciously given for your convenience.

User Info: IosBloodBlade

IosBloodBlade - 7 years ago 0 2
  7. No don't cheat because it is completely useless and you will find yourself getting a bunch of pokemon that you didn't put any effort into getting. Plus if you aren't careful the AR can break your game and your ds. Also it breaks like once every month lol.

User Info: shinydarkrai98

shinydarkrai98 - 7 years ago 0 3
  8. If you have an action replay i cna get you the code, but other wise its not possible unless you hack the game.

User Info: Kyaken01

Kyaken01 - 7 years ago 1 1
  9. you need a Japanese version of xd gale of darkness then you can transfer it to ruby saphire, leaf green, fire red, using Pokemon box then pal park

note a legit celbi is very rare

User Info: rknaruto

rknaruto - 7 years ago 2 1
  10. There are many ways but they involve cheating A.K.A action replay. You could use the pokemon modifer code and then hold l and battle it. Another way would be to use the all 493 caught cheat (I think it comes with it). Then trie your luck on the GTS. The modifer code can be found at www.supercheats.com The other one can be found at www.codejunkies.com

User Info: maximo9280

maximo9280 - 7 years ago 0 0
  11. Technically it isn't available in the newest Pokemon games, but there is a way. If you obtained it through your Ruby or Saphhire from a Nintendo Event you migrate it of course.

The second way is for a Nintendo Event directly on the Diamon/ Pearl games.

The last and easiest way to get Celebi is to use an ACTION REPLAY, FIND THE CODE ON THE INTERNET, and PUT IT ON TO THE ACTION REPLAY.

This is how I obtained mine and of course...you can do absolutly anything on it. I have all the legendary Pokemon on my Diamond even Arceus, Darkrai, etc.

User Info: MKWAN0

MKWAN0 - 7 years ago 0 0
  12. Celebi can only be caught legit in Gold, Silver, and Crystal. It can't be caught in any versions after except by hacking.

User Info: HelloSatan

HelloSatan - 7 years ago 0 3
  13. You have to get Celebi in Pokemon gold, silver, red, and crystal. then migrate it to your d.s.

User Info: Fallen_Angel149

Fallen_Angel149 - 7 years ago 0 1
  14. Dude, its practically impossible to get celebi, except via one of the gamecube games to Gameboy games to Ds game (It think) or hrmmm, since there are no more available.

Cheating.

User Info: xfir

xfir - 7 years ago 1 0
  15. Wow... I cant believe this topic is still going. Its not possible in Diamond or Pearl to catch/kill a Celebi in Diamond or Pearl. The only ways to get it are to trade for one of the event Celebis from a long time ago, hack or trade for a hacked Celebi. Those are your only options, sadly.

User Info: Hycoudog9

Hycoudog9 - 7 years ago 0 0
  16. You just can't. I went to the place where it would be but it isn't there. So sorry to get your hopes up.

User Info: callmefreik99

callmefreik99 - 7 years ago 0 0
  17. Not unless you hack.

User Info: Darkrai52

Darkrai52 - 7 years ago 1 0
  18. First you can't Kill Pokemon only defeat them but apart from that no unless you trade or hack

User Info: Voltigaunt

Voltigaunt - 7 years ago 0 0
  19. There is no way and american can obtain a celebi, even in gold, silver, and crystal, unless it is traded from a japanese game or hacked.

User Info: jwolfe340

jwolfe340 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0