Question from Volchuck

How do i find croagunk?

I've been trying to find croagunk in the saffari but im having no luck. I've been trying for about a year now.... help me!!! I really want him.

groudon667 answered:

Croagunk is obtained in the safari zone. if you look in the binoculars you might find him. the pokemon switch out every 24 hours. i quicker way to find him is to first check then if he is not there save your game and turn the ds off then set your clock to 23:59 then wait for the minute to pass and look again
6 4

Answers

kenn258 answered:

Croagunk is very rare in the safari zone. But, if you look in the binoculars everyday upstair in the safari zone entrance, there might be a picture of croagunk and where it is.
4 3

Topher65 answered:

look through the binoculars and if he shows up on them try to find that area. I found a Carnivine (very rare also) using this method. it was like the third poikemon I found there.
0 4

Darkrai52 answered:

You have to go on a certain day I am not sure which day (sorry) then try and find it.
0 6

Darkrai52 answered:

In the great marsh.

I forgot to say it in my other message.
0 5

xfir answered:

no1.Go to the pastoria marsh.

no2. If you dont have patience go to gts.
1 4

lazinicki answered:

ok fly to pastiora city
go upstairs and look in bincolucirs
see if u see it
now if u do try to get to the area where it showed crogunk
if not either wait one day or keep cheking binoclors( changes SLIGHTY) every time
after a little bit of time u may find one
NOTE: u can also catch toxicroak's in the marsh so if u want u can breed it w/ ditto

way 2
gts

way 3
ask for a trade on the pearl/dimonad trade borrd

i took me a while to get one too bbut they have a decent catch rate so there is a good chance you will not fail in trying to catch it.
1 2

ella10049 answered:

1.Get it in the safari.

2.trade it
0 6

ella10049 answered:

ill help u go to the gts ill trade you for my croagunk but ill put the pokemon I want then we can trade.
0 6

ella10049 answered:

Hey I just put my croagunk in the gts wanna trade ill trade for a level 40 or under feebas ok! let trade please trade with do you wanna get you croagunk or wait forever in the safari?
0 5

ella10049 answered:

oops I forgot the r in do you wanna get YOUR craogunk
0 5

Gamking926 answered:

Mostly you have to go upstairs and look through all 3 binoculars 7 times eventually you will spot a croagunk then go downstairs and go to the place where you found croagunk in the binoculars and you will meet him there thats how i got my croagunk.
3 2

Gamking926 answered:

Mostly you have to go upstairs and look through all 3 binoculars 7 times and eventually you will spot a croagunk then go downstairs and go to the place where you found croagunk in the binoculars and you will meet him there thats how i got my croagunk.
1 3

Caopi623 answered:

Hmm....Even I found it,It will be hard to catch....just look on the binocular then go in with AR MAX so,you can use any balls!
0 3

mikasan1 answered:

Use the binoculars to look in the Great Marsh or if you have WiFi use the GTS(Global Trade Station)
1 0

pkmn45 answered:

You find him in the safari zone but he is hard to get.
0 1

Takadae answered:

You just look in the safari zoneeveryday for an hour you'll get him.
OR Just tell me if you want to trade. I have 7 :3
1 0

pkmndudeman answered:

in the marsh (rare) OR on pastoria side of route 212 (not as rare)
0 1

dbzking4rel answered:

Get it in the great marsh or trade but you really need to close this question youve already got like 13 answers!
0 1

hjonx answered:

In the safari thing
0 0

atemfan858 answered:

When you go to the Great Marsh. They are very hard to find though. I've spent over an hour looking. Then there is als the obvious trading method...
0 0

Is it possible for my croagunk or my nidoking to learn the move gunk shot? Answered andrewswainson
Where do I find...!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Answered shalamaj
Where do you find 114? Answered tan583
Can you find HO-OH? Answered maniac909
How to find .......? Answered p1c4chu