How do i find croagunk?

1. I've been trying to find croagunk in the saffari but im having no luck. I've been trying for about a year now.... help me!!! I really want him.

User Info: Volchuck

Volchuck - 7 years ago

1. Croagunk is obtained in the safari zone. if you look in the binoculars you might find him. the pokemon switch out every 24 hours. i quicker way to find him is to first check then if he is not there save your game and turn the ds off then set your clock to 23:59 then wait for the minute to pass and look again

User Info: groudon667

groudon667 - 7 years ago 6 4

Answers

1. Croagunk is very rare in the safari zone. But, if you look in the binoculars everyday upstair in the safari zone entrance, there might be a picture of croagunk and where it is.

User Info: kenn258

kenn258 - 7 years ago 4 3
  2. look through the binoculars and if he shows up on them try to find that area. I found a Carnivine (very rare also) using this method. it was like the third poikemon I found there.

User Info: Topher65

Topher65 - 7 years ago 0 4
  3. You have to go on a certain day I am not sure which day (sorry) then try and find it.

User Info: Darkrai52

Darkrai52 - 7 years ago 0 6
  4. In the great marsh.

I forgot to say it in my other message.

User Info: Darkrai52

Darkrai52 - 7 years ago 0 5
  5. no1.Go to the pastoria marsh.

no2. If you dont have patience go to gts.

User Info: xfir

xfir - 7 years ago 1 4
  6. ok fly to pastiora city
    go upstairs and look in bincolucirs
    see if u see it
    now if u do try to get to the area where it showed crogunk
    if not either wait one day or keep cheking binoclors( changes SLIGHTY) every time
    after a little bit of time u may find one
    NOTE: u can also catch toxicroak's in the marsh so if u want u can breed it w/ ditto

way 2
    gts

way 3
    ask for a trade on the pearl/dimonad trade borrd

i took me a while to get one too bbut they have a decent catch rate so there is a good chance you will not fail in trying to catch it.

User Info: lazinicki

lazinicki - 7 years ago 1 2
  7. 1.Get it in the safari.

2.trade it

User Info: ella10049

ella10049 - 7 years ago 0 6
  8. ill help u go to the gts ill trade you for my croagunk but ill put the pokemon I want then we can trade.

User Info: ella10049

ella10049 - 7 years ago 0 6
  9. Hey I just put my croagunk in the gts wanna trade ill trade for a level 40 or under feebas ok! let trade please trade with do you wanna get you croagunk or wait forever in the safari?

User Info: ella10049

ella10049 - 7 years ago 0 5
  10. oops I forgot the r in do you wanna get YOUR craogunk

User Info: ella10049

ella10049 - 7 years ago 0 5
  11. Mostly you have to go upstairs and look through all 3 binoculars 7 times eventually you will spot a croagunk then go downstairs and go to the place where you found croagunk in the binoculars and you will meet him there thats how i got my croagunk.

User Info: Gamking926

Gamking926 - 7 years ago 3 2
  12. Mostly you have to go upstairs and look through all 3 binoculars 7 times and eventually you will spot a croagunk then go downstairs and go to the place where you found croagunk in the binoculars and you will meet him there thats how i got my croagunk.

User Info: Gamking926

Gamking926 - 7 years ago 1 3
  13. Hmm....Even I found it,It will be hard to catch....just look on the binocular then go in with AR MAX so,you can use any balls!

User Info: Caopi623

Caopi623 - 7 years ago 0 3
  14. Use the binoculars to look in the Great Marsh or if you have WiFi use the GTS(Global Trade Station)

User Info: mikasan1

mikasan1 - 7 years ago 1 0
  15. You find him in the safari zone but he is hard to get.

User Info: pkmn45

pkmn45 - 7 years ago 0 1
  16. You just look in the safari zoneeveryday for an hour you'll get him.
    OR Just tell me if you want to trade. I have 7 :3

User Info: Takadae

Takadae - 7 years ago 1 0
  17. in the marsh (rare) OR on pastoria side of route 212 (not as rare)

User Info: pkmndudeman

pkmndudeman - 7 years ago 0 1
  18. Get it in the great marsh or trade but you really need to close this question youve already got like 13 answers!

User Info: dbzking4rel

dbzking4rel - 7 years ago 0 1
  19. In the safari thing

User Info: hjonx

hjonx - 7 years ago 0 0
  20. When you go to the Great Marsh. They are very hard to find though. I've spent over an hour looking. Then there is als the obvious trading method...

User Info: atemfan858

atemfan858 - 7 years ago 0 0