Question from moellera

Where can I catch Gible?

I need it so I can evolve it all the way to a Garchomp.

Hasire answered:

There is a "hidden" entrance to the Cave underneath the bike path about 10 paces to the left of the main entrance.

To get there, Strength and Cut are required, and to get some of the items in the area you will need to use the bike a bit.
4 2

Answers

Shining_Bass answered:

It's kind of rare, but you can find it in Wayward Cave,(Think that's it's name) it's under the Bike Path, I don't remember, but I think you need Strength to get deep enough in the cave. You definatly need Rock Smash.
3 2

legendhunter999 answered:

Under the cycling road, go as far as you can under the bridge. When there are no more underpasses, just mountain, move towards the underpass, and attempt to step up at each hidden square. Eventuall, you should start seein the camera move, and are now in the cave.
2 1

NYfoRevA1475 answered:

Ok you will need strength and rock smash for this. To get to the secret entrance to wayward cave start at the normal entrance then take 1 step right, 8 steps down,12 steps left, and 5 steps up. Gible will appear every so often.
2 1

goodbling answered:

All you need is cut,strength,and rock smash then go down the steps and then ignore the other staircase then go up and ride back and forth on that path its under the cycling road go all the way up and its near the last left pillar of the cycling road once u see it then go on the right side of it then go up from there and then u should be in the cave and by the way there is a 15% chance gible might show up but i caught quick because he was the first pokemon that came to me in battle
1 1

goodbling answered:

1 1

LionKingMax answered:

You will also find a TM 26 (Earthquake) if you go all the way through the hidden passage.
1 1

drr4545 answered:

Simple you can find Gible in Wayward cave. Not the one that shows but the one under the cycling road near the left end of it. When you enter there will be 2 bolders so you should bring a pokemon that knows how to use rock smash.
1 0

Dynamite8 answered:

Gible is found on the bottom floor of Wayward Cave, but from the secret entrance.
1 0

Caopi623 answered:

I catch it at wayward cave(under bicycle road) If you don't find it,go to cave near the bicycle road(used cheat: walk on wall) then go to right side you will find a downstair!(to gible's paradise ^o^!)
0 0

pokemon14033 answered:

You can catch gible behind the cycling road there is a hidden entrance but if you want i can trade you it by Wi-Fi
0 0

cpleshek answered:

He is in Wayward Cave underneath Cycling Road.
0 1

britney830 answered:

You know cycling road? Under that the cave is where gible is. But you have to go far into the cave.
0 1

RainbowstarRS answered:

You can find it in Wayward cave on the first floor. Gibles are pretty rare, so you will have a tough time finding one. Wayward Cave is near the cycling road.
0 1

How do you Catch a Gible? Answered SHADOWKING325
Can I get more than one Gible? Answered verizonnn
When does Gible evolve? Answered SHADOWKING325
Gible's levels? Answered ZeedGarurumon
Where can i find gible ? Answered storyfame