Question from legendhunter999

What is the best form for Deoxys?

I prefer attack form because of the speed and power, but are there any different opinions. If so, help me improve my srategy by telling me them.

Anubis68 answered:

I like speed form. It is balnced in every stat and has high speed. Just use the other forms to train the other stats for a balanced deoxys.
2 0

Answers

MKWAN0 answered:

There is no best form of Deoxys. Personally, I have all 4 forms of Deoxys and use them in a separate team...if I were to choose though, I would pick the Speed form of Deoxys.

Why? Because in battles, speed is the key to winning for me that is.
1 0

PokemonVeteran answered:

i chose to go with the attack form. i wound up with a total of 465 points into special attack, with speed it was about 300. i dont know if this was a good thing or not but i agree with MKWANO, i dont think that there is one form better than another.
0 0

FrozenTime answered:

It depends on your team. If you team has a lot of Sweepers, and is lacking Defense, then I would use the Defense form. It can be a great wall w/ Recover. If your team doesn't have enough strong Special Sweepers, then I would use the Attack form. I wouldn't really use the Speed form since rarely anyone can outrun his Attack Form anyways.

Well, I like the Attack form more than the others, so if it were me, I'd use the Attack form and adjust which Pokemon should be in my team to make a balanced team.
0 0

Orpheon92 answered:

I think the best from of deoxys is a balance
because my deoxys balance mode its all above 300, but its sp defend is 276
sigh.....
0 0

Caopi623 answered:

I prefer speed deoxys....it's shape was so cool...and my pokemon team are very speedy! Because speed is key in any battle!
0 0

DemonLordOfPain answered:

Speed form, its all been said before.
0 0

Where is Deoxys? Answered Gamking926
Where do I the other forms of Deoxys? Answered tuffysos0915
Is this a good deoxys? Answered legendhunter999
Shiney Deoxys? Answered theKleptoman
Can u make an egg from deoxys? Answered moneymike44