What is the best form for Deoxys?

1. I prefer attack form because of the speed and power, but are there any different opinions. If so, help me improve my srategy by telling me them.

User Info: legendhunter999

legendhunter999 - 7 years ago

1. I like speed form. It is balnced in every stat and has high speed. Just use the other forms to train the other stats for a balanced deoxys.

User Info: Anubis68

Anubis68 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. There is no best form of Deoxys. Personally, I have all 4 forms of Deoxys and use them in a separate team...if I were to choose though, I would pick the Speed form of Deoxys.

Why? Because in battles, speed is the key to winning for me that is.

User Info: MKWAN0

MKWAN0 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. i chose to go with the attack form. i wound up with a total of 465 points into special attack, with speed it was about 300. i dont know if this was a good thing or not but i agree with MKWANO, i dont think that there is one form better than another.

User Info: PokemonVeteran

PokemonVeteran - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. It depends on your team. If you team has a lot of Sweepers, and is lacking Defense, then I would use the Defense form. It can be a great wall w/ Recover. If your team doesn't have enough strong Special Sweepers, then I would use the Attack form. I wouldn't really use the Speed form since rarely anyone can outrun his Attack Form anyways.

Well, I like the Attack form more than the others, so if it were me, I'd use the Attack form and adjust which Pokemon should be in my team to make a balanced team.

User Info: FrozenTime

FrozenTime (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I think the best from of deoxys is a balance
    because my deoxys balance mode its all above 300, but its sp defend is 276
    sigh.....

User Info: Orpheon92

Orpheon92 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I prefer speed deoxys....it's shape was so cool...and my pokemon team are very speedy! Because speed is key in any battle!

User Info: Caopi623

Caopi623 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Speed form, its all been said before.

User Info: DemonLordOfPain

DemonLordOfPain - 7 years ago 0 0