Red Gyarados?

1. Is it possible to find a Red Gyarados in Diamond and if so how? Or is it just in Pokemon Silver?

User Info: UrkelFan101

UrkelFan101 - 7 years ago

1. it is super rare, but, it is possible to find shinies(i know its possible by my friends shiny volbeat from emerald)
    unfortunately, there is no special point in the game. perhaps nintendo is remaking gold/silver. (besides the fact that there is a report about red gyrados, 2 more clues are that this one guy who gives you happiny egg says proffeser elm of johto talked about eggs. another clue is... well i can't remember her name, but I think its jasmine, who is in sunyshore.

User Info: rainechoo

rainechoo - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I played non stop for 8 hours and i found one in lake valor

User Info: iloveempoleon

iloveempoleon - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. I have a red Gyarados. You have about 15% chance of finding one. BUT there are no special occasions where you can get them.

User Info: DarkMarth01

DarkMarth01 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You have to fish with the super rod and if your lucky you will find it.

User Info: Darkrai52

Darkrai52 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. There will likely be a remake of gold/silver/crystal. If so there will likely be a Red Gyrados in the game(s). Wait for this, use a cheating device, or be a very patient fisherman.

User Info: nintendo199

nintendo199 - 7 years ago 0 0