Question from SephirothTOWA

Some egg questions!Please help!?

So, I asked three pokemon from a friend, but I wanted him to give them to me in egg form.
My doubt are the following:
1)Will the eggs he trade with me have him as OT(original trainer) or will they have me, since I'm the one who hatched them in the first place.
2)Is the sex/ability/nature of the pokemon defined when it i "born"(meaning when it is "made" by its parents)or when it hatches?I'm asking that because I want male pokemon so I wanted to know if I can just reset a lot when they're about to hatch and "choose" sex/ability/nature

Thanks a lot!

From: PokeZeldaFF_Inc 6 years ago

1. What the others said

2. You cannot reset any changes from a pokemon egg; if its a boy, it will b a boy, if its a girl, it will b a girl. No matter how many times u reset it (whether different times,places,& step #) the gender will b what the computer's chioce is based on the % of genders programed in the game based on each pokemon.Do not bother resetting over & over again, BELIEVE me, I've tried!
U may not b able 2 reset the settings, but u can breed ur own pokemon from the pokemon u got & CHOOSE what ABILITY & NATURE u want for the hatched pokemon.FEMALES PASS ON THE ABILITIES,and if u have her hold an EVERSTONE, THE HATCHLING WILL HAVE HER NATURE (DITTOs can pass on NATURES with EVERSTONE as well).

If u add details on the pokemon & its gender, I can tell u how 2 bread 2 get what u need!

1:It will be your own OT
2:The sex/nature/ability is determined when the egg is taken not when it is hatched so you cannot reset a lot.

Hope this helps = )

1) Original Trainer will be you, but it will say where you received the egg
2) It's pre-defined. You can't change it by re-setting.