Which two easy to catch pokemon can learn all hm moves between them?

1. I want to be able to go anywhere so I need to be able to surf, fly and rock climb etc at any time, but not have too many spots in my team taken up.

User Info: Rory27

Rory27 - 7 years ago

1. The easiest would be Skarmory and Bibarel. They can learn all 8.
    Biberal is found at Routes 208, 209, 210, Great Marsh, the 3 Lakes, and Sendoff Spring
    Skarmory is found at Route 227 and Stark Mountain

Skarmory - Fly, Defog, Cut, Rock Smash
    Bibarel - Surf, Waterfall, Strength, Rock Climb

Also, you can get 2 Smeargles (Found on Northern area of Route 212 using the PokeRadar). This is slightly harder. Use Sketch on the HM moves (4 different HMs each).
    It's easiest to Sketch HMs in a double battle.
    1) Have your Pokemon with the HMs be faster than your Smeargle.
    2) Choose to use the HM move on one of them opponent's Pokemon and make your Smeargle use Sketch on the same turn
    3) Level up your Smeargle 10 LVs till it learns Sketch again or go to the Move Relearner.
    4) Repeat until both your Smeargles learn all HM moves.

User Info: FrozenTime

FrozenTime (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Gastrodon and Steelix, except for Fly and Defog, the can learn all the HM moves,
    but, who really needs Defog?I think you have a Flying type Pokemon in your party so there is no problem with Fly.

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0