Where can I find the Houndour Egg?

1. The Volume 2 Guide Book I have says that you need to discover an egg to get the Pokemon Houndour. I have no clue where it is, or who gives it to you, etc. Where do you find it?

User Info: jade_jones44

jade_jones44 - 8 years ago

1. Houndoom is only found on Routes 214 & 215 in PEARL only. It is rare and you need to use Poke Radar in order to find it. If you have Diamond, then I'm afraid your only option is to trade with someone via wifi, or obtain one from the advance or gamecube games.
    In Emerald, Houndour is found at the Safari Zone Extention & Altering Cave.
    You can also snag a Houndour from Cipher Peon Resix in Cipher Lab, from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.
    Houdoom can also be snagged from Cipher Peon Nella in Realgam Tower, from Pokemon Colosseum.

User Info: Brave_Song

Brave_Song - 8 years ago 10 0

Answers

1. The guide is incorrect. There is no houndour egg that you get in the game. The only way to get one is to breed a female houndour/houndoom with a compatible breeding pokemon. So I suggest you try to get one in a trade.

User Info: trustful

trustful (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Catch a wild Houndoom via Pokeradar. And breed said Houndoom to get an egg.

User Info: LemonKitty

LemonKitty - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Ignore InfernoCrossing's answer as it is wrong. Chaos Control3290's answer is correct. Here is a link to a very reliable Pokemon info site: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/228.shtml

User Info: Someguy1212

Someguy1212 - 8 years ago 0 2
  4. Catch a houndoom from stark mountain, pearl ONLY. (Poke Radar) Diamonds options are Pal Park from an old game or trade over wifi.

User Info: Darklatios1

Darklatios1 - 8 years ago 0 2
  5. No egg of houndour

User Info: JMcCann25

JMcCann25 - 8 years ago 1 0