Question from jade_jones44

Where can I find the Houndour Egg?

The Volume 2 Guide Book I have says that you need to discover an egg to get the Pokemon Houndour. I have no clue where it is, or who gives it to you, etc. Where do you find it?

Brave_Song answered:

Houndoom is only found on Routes 214 & 215 in PEARL only. It is rare and you need to use Poke Radar in order to find it. If you have Diamond, then I'm afraid your only option is to trade with someone via wifi, or obtain one from the advance or gamecube games.
In Emerald, Houndour is found at the Safari Zone Extention & Altering Cave.
You can also snag a Houndour from Cipher Peon Resix in Cipher Lab, from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.
Houdoom can also be snagged from Cipher Peon Nella in Realgam Tower, from Pokemon Colosseum.
10 0

Answers

trustful answered:

The guide is incorrect. There is no houndour egg that you get in the game. The only way to get one is to breed a female houndour/houndoom with a compatible breeding pokemon. So I suggest you try to get one in a trade.
0 0

LemonKitty answered:

Catch a wild Houndoom via Pokeradar. And breed said Houndoom to get an egg.
0 0

Someguy1212 answered:

Ignore InfernoCrossing's answer as it is wrong. Chaos Control3290's answer is correct. Here is a link to a very reliable Pokemon info site: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/228.shtml
0 2

Darklatios1 answered:

Catch a houndoom from stark mountain, pearl ONLY. (Poke Radar) Diamonds options are Pal Park from an old game or trade over wifi.
0 2

JMcCann25 answered:

No egg of houndour
1 0

Where can i get houndour/houndoom on diamond? Answered blaze_freak
Can I trade houndour to a new file? Answered Tinypoke42
Where can I find pp up's? Answered narutoman999
Where can i find it? Answered yun1
Where can I find all the HMs? Answered ella10049