Question from hassan50cent

What Should I Do After Beating The Gym Leader On Snowpoint City ?

After I Beat This Leader I stuck In This CIty So Where Do I Go After This ? I Go To The Acuity Lakefront But There`s Nothing On It I Think I Done Something Wrong On Route 217 Or 216 I Don`t Know Guys I Really Wanna Beat This Game To Play Platinum Version Plz Help And Sorry For My Bad Or Not Good English Upthere Iam From Egypt So Excuseme

hassan50cent provided additional details:

First Of ALl Where I Find this convo or may i go to the headquarters without it

AbsoluteBlack answered:

You could check the FAQ's.
2 0

Answers

spiritomb84 answered:

You should have a convo saying that you need to go to the headquarters in Vielstone to go to there headquarters
0 0

LegendaryBacon answered:

Have you picked up HM08 Rock Climb on the way to Snowpoint City? I think you need it to see Saturn and your Rival at Lake Acuity, but I'm not completely sure.
2 0

_Kredas_ answered:

G to vielstone
1 0

gerger41 answered:

first after you have finished the gym leader you should have defeated team galactic and got dialga and then you go to each lake and use the hm surf to get to the middle and either deafeat or capture the pokemon.
I really hope this helps.
0 0

michell3_h0 answered:

You should go to veilstone city.
0 0